• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farmers' Salsa Seasoning: A Quick Guide

In summary, the customer is looking for a seasoning set that had 1 packet of guacamole mix and 1 packet of salsa seasoning. Paula doesn't know if the old set was the Farmers seasoning packet or not, but they now have the Southwest seasoning which is a mix of different spices. The customer can either use the southwestern seasoning or the Pass Around Salsa recipe that Paula found.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
I just had a customer ask me about the seasoning we used to have to make a quick salsa. I'm not sure if it was the farmers seasoning packet or not. Do you still have something like this?

I don't know what the old one was, but we have the Southwest Seasoning now that we use to make the fresh salsa... I just looked on CC and there is a recipe for "Classic Salsa" that calls for "Classic Salsa Seasoning" from the "Fiesta Seasoning Set" but we don't have that anymore... not sure if that's what she's referring to, but I would direct her to the southwest seasoning and give her the recipe for the Pass Around Salsa... HTH!

We add seasoning to the salsa?

Andrea

There used to be a seasoning set that had 1 packet of guacamole mix and 1 packet of salsa seasoning. That's what Paula refers to. And it's probably what the host in the original question is looking for. It was a "complete" seasoning, in that all you needed to do was add it to diced tomatoes; it had onions, hot peppers, cilantro, etc. already in the mix. Because that's not an option any more, I agree with Paula- direct her to the Southwest seasoning and the Pass Around Salsa recipe.

chefann said:
There used to be a seasoning set that had 1 packet of guacamole mix and 1 packet of salsa seasoning. That's what Paula refers to. And it's probably what the host in the original question is looking for. It was a "complete" seasoning, in that all you needed to do was add it to diced tomatoes; it had onions, hot peppers, cilantro, etc. already in the mix.

Because that's not an option any more, I agree with Paula- direct her to the Southwest seasoning and the Pass Around Salsa recipe.

Thanks so much Paula and Ann, it was the Fiesta Seasoning she was referring to, but neither one of us could remember the name. I was pretty sure one could be done with the southwestern seasoning, but was 100% sure so I told her I would find out if one of the current ones "replaced" the old one.

What is Farmers' Salsa Seasoning?

Farmers' Salsa Seasoning is a blend of spices and herbs specifically designed to enhance the flavor of homemade salsa. It is a versatile seasoning that can also be used in other dishes such as soups, stews, and marinades.

How do I use Farmers' Salsa Seasoning?

To use Farmers' Salsa Seasoning, simply add it to your homemade salsa according to your taste preferences. You can also use it as a rub for meats or sprinkle it on vegetables for added flavor. It is recommended to start with a small amount and adjust to your liking.

Is Farmers' Salsa Seasoning spicy?

Farmers' Salsa Seasoning does have a bit of heat, but it is not overly spicy. The blend of spices and herbs adds a well-rounded flavor to your salsa without being too hot. However, you can always adjust the amount of seasoning to make it spicier if desired.

Can I use Farmers' Salsa Seasoning in store-bought salsa?

Yes, you can definitely use Farmers' Salsa Seasoning in store-bought salsa. Simply add it to the salsa and mix well. It will enhance the flavor and give it a homemade taste. You can also use it in other store-bought dishes such as canned soups or canned beans.

Is Farmers' Salsa Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, Farmers' Salsa Seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. It is also free from any artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it a safe and delicious choice for those with gluten sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies