• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nutrient Breakdown of Fantastic Foccacia Bread - SB 1998-1999

In summary, to make the Fantastic Focaccia Bread using the Pampered Chef Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix, simply follow the instructions on the back of the mix package. The mix can also be used to make other types of bread, such as pizza crust or dinner rolls. You can add your own toppings to the bread, such as sliced tomatoes, olives, herbs, and cheese. The baking time will vary depending on the pan size, but generally takes about 20-25 minutes. The mix is not gluten-free, but Pampered Chef offers other options for those with dietary restrictions.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I want to know what Nutrients per serving are (calories, fat, cholesterol, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber, diabetic exchanges). It was in the SB 1998-1999. Can someone post it for me? TIA :)

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

:( I have 1996 then 1999-current season's best - that recipe is in my Pampered Chef Favorites II from 1994 but back then they didn't put that information in with the recipes.

I'm sure someone on here will have it for you...

It's on Consultant's Corner:
Nutrients per serving: (2 appetizers): Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 370 mg, Fiber less than 1 gDiabetic exchanges per serving (2 appetizers): 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat (1 carb)

chefann said:
It's on Consultant's Corner:
Nutrients per serving: (2 appetizers): Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 370 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (2 appetizers): 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat (1 carb)

I was just looking there for her but of course you beat me! :blushing:

Kids are SUPPOSED to be napping, had to take care of the fact they aren't!

Interesting - the one online is changed from the old quite a bit!

The old one has pizza crust, 2 garlic cloves, romano cheese, mozzarella cheese, oregano and plum tomatoes.

1. How do I make the Focaccia bread using the Pampered Chef Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix?

To make the Fantastic Focaccia Bread, simply follow the instructions on the back of the mix package. You will need 1 1/2 cups of warm water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and the mix. Mix all the ingredients together, knead the dough, and let it rise for 10 minutes. Then press it into a greased baking pan, add desired toppings, and bake according to package instructions.

2. Can I use the Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix to make other types of bread?

Yes, the Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix can also be used to make other types of bread, such as pizza crust or dinner rolls. Simply follow the same instructions for making the dough, but shape and bake it according to your desired bread type.

3. Can I add my own toppings to the Fantastic Focaccia Bread?

Yes, the Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix is versatile and allows you to add your own toppings. Some popular options include sliced tomatoes, olives, herbs, and cheese. Get creative and add your favorite toppings to make the bread your own.

4. How long does it take to bake the Fantastic Focaccia Bread?

The baking time for the Fantastic Focaccia Bread will vary depending on the size and type of pan used. Generally, it takes about 20-25 minutes to bake in a 9x13 inch pan. For smaller pans, adjust the baking time accordingly. Always check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center – if it comes out clean, the bread is ready.

5. Is the Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix gluten-free?

No, the Fantastic Focaccia Bread mix is not gluten-free. It contains wheat flour as one of the main ingredients. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free mixes and recipes to accommodate different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Kitchen Diva