• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fabulous Strawberry Spinach Salad

In summary, the dressing for the Fabulous Strawberry Spinach Salad is made with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and poppy seeds. Other fruits like blueberries, raspberries, or diced apples can be substituted for strawberries. The salad should be made no more than an hour in advance and the dressing added right before serving. Pre-packaged baby spinach can be used, but should be rinsed and dried beforehand. Protein options such as grilled chicken, shrimp, tofu, or nuts/seeds can be added to make it a complete meal.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipe for Fabulous Strawberry Spinach Salad?

Thanks!

Click on the files tab at the top of your screen, and then type in strawberry - it's either the first or second file on the list.

I found it...thanks! I thought I looked there but I guess not.

1. How do I make the dressing for the Fabulous Strawberry Spinach Salad?

The dressing for this salad is a simple combination of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and poppy seeds. You can whisk all the ingredients together or use a blender for a smoother consistency.

2. Can I substitute the strawberries in this salad with another fruit?

Yes, you can definitely substitute strawberries with other fruits like blueberries, raspberries, or even diced apples. Just make sure to choose a fruit that pairs well with the other ingredients in the salad.

3. How far in advance can I make the Fabulous Strawberry Spinach Salad?

We recommend making the salad no more than an hour in advance. The spinach may wilt and the strawberries may become too soft if made too far in advance. It's best to add the dressing right before serving.

4. Can I use pre-packaged baby spinach for this salad?

Yes, you can use pre-packaged baby spinach for this salad. However, we recommend giving it a quick rinse and patting it dry before using it in the recipe.

5. Can I add protein to this salad to make it a complete meal?

Absolutely! Grilled chicken, shrimp, or tofu are great options to add protein to this salad. You can also top it with some nuts or seeds for extra crunch and protein.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • stefani2