• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip - Share It!

In summary, the customer recommends using mix 'n mash for cake and brownie batters. It is great to break up gram crackers and it is a no bake version of a smore's.
DebPC
Staff member
I just had a customer tell me it's fabulous for mixing brownie batter.
Thought I'd share.

and chopping up cooked chicken in the deep covered baker and mashing strawberries for jam and grapes for juice and.... ? I acutally love the mix n mash for cake batter.

quiverfull7 said:
I acutally love the mix n mash for cake batter.

Me too! My favorite for cake and brownie batters!

It is great to break up gram crackers. Here is a recipe that I make in the 12 inch skillet.

Prep Time: 15 mi (ready 45 mi)
1 pkg. (12 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
3 cups Campfire Miniature Marshmallows
12 Honey graham, broken into bite-sized pieces

PLACE chocolate in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
ADD marshmallows and graham pieces; stir until evenly coated. Drop tablespoonfuls of the marshmallow mixture onto wax paper-covered baking sheets.
REFRIGERATE 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
21 servings, 2 clusters each

Variation
Prepare as directed, reducing marshmallows to 2 cups and stirring in 1 cup peanuts along with the marshmallows and graham pieces.

darcy said:
It is great to break up gram crackers. Here is a recipe that I make in the 12 inch skillet.

Prep Time: 15 mi (ready 45 mi)
1 pkg. (12 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
3 cups Campfire Miniature Marshmallows
12 Honey graham, broken into bite-sized pieces

PLACE chocolate in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
ADD marshmallows and graham pieces; stir until evenly coated. Drop tablespoonfuls of the marshmallow mixture onto wax paper-covered baking sheets.
REFRIGERATE 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
21 servings, 2 clusters each

Variation
Prepare as directed, reducing marshmallows to 2 cups and stirring in 1 cup peanuts along with the marshmallows and graham pieces.

I'm confused. You said you make this in the 12 inch skillet but the directions don't say that... :confused:

(sounds like it's yummy though!)

It sounds to me that is like a drop cookie...a no bake sort of version of a smore's!!! She refered to the yield as 21 servings of 2 clusters each. YUMMO!!!

bethcooks4u said:
I'm confused. You said you make this in the 12 inch skillet but the directions don't say that... :confused:

(sounds like it's yummy though!)

Sorry for the confusion. I just cut and pasted the recipe and did not change it to the PC way. I use the 12 inch skillet as it gives more room to stir and clean up is a breeze.

Tools needed the PC way!

12 inch Executive skillet
large Mix N' scrape
Mix n' Chop
Stainless steel bowl
Classic Batter bowl
Large stone
Parchement Paper
2 inch scoop

Use the Mix'n chop to break up the gram crackers into small bite size pcs in the stainless steel bowl. Set aside.

In the classic Batter bowl, measure 3 cups of mini Marshmellows, set aside

In the 12 inch executive skillet melt chocolate over low heat using the large mix n Scrape to stir. Add the marshmellows and gramcrackers.Turn off the heat. Mix together to completely cover all. Note, marshmellows need to melt alittle.

Use 2 inch scoop, drop onto parchment paper on large stone. Place in the fridge to set up.

Hope that helps. They are very good. I just made two batches for a cookout!

Related to Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip - Share It!

1. What makes the Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip different from other mixing tools?

The Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip is uniquely designed with a curved shape and flexible silicone material, allowing it to easily scrape every last bit of batter from the sides of the bowl. It also has a pointed tip for easy maneuvering in corners.

2. Can this mixing tip be used for more than just brownie batter?

Yes! The Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip is versatile and can be used for any type of batter, dough, or even sauces and dips. It's the perfect tool for all your baking and cooking needs.

3. Is the Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip dishwasher safe?

Yes, it is! The silicone material is heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures in the dishwasher. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.

4. How do I use the Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip?

Simply hold the handle and use the curved edge to scrape the sides of the bowl while mixing your batter. The pointed tip can be used to get into tight corners. It's also great for folding in ingredients or creating swirls in your batter.

5. Can I purchase multiple Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tips for my friends and family?

Absolutely! The Fabulous Brownie Batter Mixing Tip makes a great gift for any baking enthusiast. You can purchase them individually or in sets of 2 or 4. It's a thoughtful and useful gift that anyone would appreciate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies