• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F$: Retired Items===Come and See

V
vwpamperedchef
A bunch of items that are retired for sale. Shipping not included.

Evergreen Color Stoneware Crock SOLD, Thank you!

2 boxes of Halloween cookie cutters (ghost, pumpkin, bat) SOLD, THANK YOU!
2 Scallopped Bread Tubes

White Tool Turn About SOLD, Thank you!

Fizz Keeper SOLD, Thank you!

Older verison Lemon Zester/Scorer

Kids Measuring Cups SOLD, Thank you!

ALL ITEMS ARE NEW...:chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm... did someone pick these up at NC? ;-)

I just PM'D you :)

We really should put asking prices on all items we sell on here. As I understand it (I had a one on one conversation with one of our HO sales managers about this) we can sell our extras and retired items to each other and to our friends/yard sales/etc. but we can not sell them for more than we paid for them and the warranty does not transfer. Decide what you want for an item and put that price on it. If it's too high it will either not sell or someone will offer what they consider reasonable. On line auctions are not allowed and doing that on this site could create trouble from HO. - not saying it will but why even go there?

This is not an attack on the thread starter! There have been many such posts lately and I just wanted to point out what HO's view of this would be (at least as I interpreted it from someone who knows - HO exec).

redsoxgirl said:
hmmmm... did someone pick these up at NC? ;-)

...and some from last year's NC too---I just won't ever use.

BethCooks4U said:
We really should put asking prices on all items we sell on here. As I understand it (I had a one on one conversation with one of our HO sales managers about this) we can sell our extras and retired items to each other and to our friends/yard sales/etc. but we can not sell them for more than we paid for them and the warranty does not transfer. Decide what you want for an item and put that price on it. If it's too high it will either not sell or someone will offer what they consider reasonable. On line auctions are not allowed and doing that on this site could create trouble from HO. - not saying it will but why even go there?

This is not an attack on the thread starter! There have been many such posts lately and I just wanted to point out what HO's view of this would be (at least as I interpreted it from someone who knows - HO exec).

I would appreciate a personal PM should there be a next time. This is about my items FOR SALE---

I don't KNOW the price of the retired items, and I am not looking to make a million dollars here. The items are RETIRED. I am not selling CURRENT items here.

Thanks though for the PSA.

I do not think that Vanessa is trying to do this to over charge, she just wants to get offers so she does not offend anyone by over charging. It is hard to know what to ask sometimes.

BTW, I love the bread tubes and crocks! What's a fizz keeper?

Ignore it Beth - it's just not worth it.

Sorry you are being attacked once again for trying to help! It's amazing to me how you can post helpful information, and it is met with defensiveness and hostility.

I too would like to know what a fizz keeper is.

chefbeckyd said:
ignore It Beth - It's Just Not Worth It.

Sorry You Are Being Attacked Once Again For Trying To Help! It's Amazing To Me How You Can Post Helpful Information, And It Is Met With Defensiveness And Hostility.

Its About My Products For Sale---not Interested?---move On.

rennea said:
I too would like to know what a fizz keeper is.

Thanks Jennifer and Rennea for the question. Apparently it was "before my time" and its for 2 liter bottles of soda to cap it off so it doesnt go flat. I never had one so I don't know. But others have and love them!

Thanks for looking.

Vanessa - relax!

She posted it for everyone to benefit because that is how HO would like us to do things.

vwpamperedchef said:
Thanks Jennifer and Rennea for the question. Apparently it was "before my time" and its for 2 liter bottles of soda to cap it off so it doesnt go flat. I never had one so I don't know. But others have and love them!

Thanks for looking.

Ok that makes sense, I thought it was something to keep those sink fizzy things in.:)

vwpamperedchef said:

You obviously didn't read the second paragraph that I wrote stating it was not about you. It's about this method of "pricing".

Sorry you took offense but give me a break. I was only trying to remind people of PC's policy.

vwpamperedchef said:

Thanks for looking.

I would love that if we used the 2 Liters things. I stopped b/c they go flat so quick and we just buy the cans now.

vwpamperedchef said:

Actually, I was interested - there is a retired item I am looking for, so I was interested in your thread title, and opened the thread - but when I saw that you were soliciting bids, I was going to post much the same that Beth did, only she did it before I could. And it wasn't about you - it's about letting everyone know about the way that PC wants us to handle the sale of our products. That's all.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ignore it Beth - it's just not worth it.

Sorry you are being attacked once again for trying to help! It's amazing to me how you can post helpful information, and it is met with defensiveness and hostility.

I'm with Becky. Beth was not attacking you Vanessa. She was trying to give helpful information, actually.

You will get more response if you set a price. Pull out an old catalog and look up the retail prices and then set your prices accordingly.

Excuse me for being hostile. I've had quite the stressful summer. I am not soliciting to the highest bidder. In fact, no one has emailed me THEIR price. I have emailed them back with my price. I have done it both ways priced/and not priced, and to be honest one is not better then the other.
Thank you all for your interest in my goodies.

Thank you all!

1. What does "F$: Retired Items===Come and See" mean?

"F$: Retired Items===Come and See" is a phrase used to advertise a sale of retired items. The "F$" may stand for "For Sale" or "For Sale By Owner".

2. Are shipping costs included in the sale of these retired items?

No, shipping costs are not included in the sale of these retired items. The buyer will be responsible for paying for shipping separately.

3. Can you provide more information about the Evergreen Color Stoneware Crock that has been sold?

Unfortunately, as the item has already been sold, I am unable to provide more information about it. It is no longer available for purchase.

4. What types of cookie cutters are included in the two boxes being sold?

The two boxes of Halloween cookie cutters include ghost, pumpkin, and bat shapes.

5. What does "Older version Lemon Zester/Scorer" mean?

This phrase refers to an older version of a kitchen tool used for zesting and scoring lemons. It may be different from the current version of the tool. Please refer to the product description for more information on the specific item being sold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Buy and Sell Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711