• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Functionality of a Plunger: A Guest's Question Answered

In summary, John spent the weekend working at his job and then finishing the documents he had been working on. Teresa took a break last night and then finished the work she had been doing.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I do not own this product and had a guest ask me a question about it. She noticed the wisk at the bottom of the plunger. She wanted to know if the plunger only goes up and down or can it be "spun" in the container as well. I appreciate any info on this.

Thank you!

I was also wondering about this product. I was wondering if it could be used to make gravy.
Thanks
Teresa

Last edited:
Yes, you can twist the plunger. I use it for making scrambled eggs as well. I put the eggs and cheese etc in it the night before and then it is ready to pour in the pan on busy mornings.

I have twisted mine to get the herbs mixed in. (Boy, if you look at that sentence alone, I look like a nut).

It does go around an dup and down. I personally do not like the Ceaser Dressing that is listed on the side to make. I have not tried anything else in it. I need to try the egg idea!

Thank youI may just need to get one of those! I tried putting beaten eggs in the Small Batter bowl over night but I found I had to put plastic wrap over the bowl then put the lid on. They got a "skin" otherwise.
Does the Measure Mix 'N Pour not get the skin? And what kind of "herbs" Anne? I am assuming you mean leagal ones!

Last edited:
John: Where have you been?! Its just not the same without a stalker!

Just too weird at work...And we spent the last weekend in Kansas City, KS for a wedding.
I have been working until almost 6:30 p.m. for about two and a half weeks now trying to get docs for several new loan programs. I am so tied up at work normally that I haven't been able to get out here. But I finished them this morning! YEAH!!!!
So here I am. I took a break last night too because I just couldn't see straight any more. Funny how I could see this though!

A mental distraction is always a good thing!

1. How do I measure ingredients accurately?

To measure ingredients accurately, use measuring cups and spoons specifically designed for dry or liquid ingredients. For dry ingredients, spoon the ingredient into the measuring cup and level it off with a straight edge. For liquids, use a clear measuring cup and read the measurement at eye level.

2. Can I mix ingredients in any order?

No, it is important to follow the recipe and mix ingredients in the specified order. This ensures that the ingredients are evenly distributed and the final product turns out as intended.

3. How do I prevent spills while pouring?

To prevent spills while pouring, use a mixing bowl with a spout or a liquid measuring cup with a spout. You can also place a damp paper towel or non-slip mat under the bowl or measuring cup to keep it in place while pouring.

4. Can I use a hand mixer instead of a whisk for mixing?

Yes, you can use a hand mixer instead of a whisk for mixing. Make sure to use the appropriate speed and attachments for the ingredients and refer to the manufacturer's instructions for best results.

5. How do I clean my measuring tools?

To clean your measuring tools, hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. For tough stains, soak them in a mixture of warm water and baking soda before washing. Avoid putting them in the dishwasher as it can cause damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • KWilliams2329
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • pkd09
  • Products and Tips
Replies