• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Services & Reports: What Do You Get?

I think it's the next month's version? :)You can sign up for the Executive Chef version at any time. The March version is already sent.

Which Service do you use?

• Head Chef PLUS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Executive Chef

• Executive Chef PLUS

• Total voters
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Which service do you use?
If you use one of the "plus" services, do you like having the reports sent to you?
For either of the services that send for you, do you have the option to edit or change anything? Or is that just with the first level?

Hmm, maybe Joy could answer a couple of these too? :D Thanks!!

I do not use any service. I get my newsletters and flyers off here and send them through email.

Hi Crystal,

I try not to chime in on discussions about my newsletter... I figure it's more valuable for you to receive feedback from your peers than from me (since I have a vested interest, haha).

BUT since you asked...

The Head Chef version is the same as the Sous Chef, but I manage the mailing list for you. So far, the feedback from my subscribers is that it saves them half a day of work of having to send batch emails out to their mailing list. You cannot, however, make any custom edits, except that you can send me your host of the month info (if you use it) and I will paste it into the newsletter.

The Executive Chef version is where I move things around in the newsletter to your liking... good if you really are specific about wanting things in a certain order or want to add alot of stuff, but don't have the time, patience or computer-savvy to do it yourself.

Plus versions just allow you to see *who* opened and clicked. Sometimes useful, sometimes just alot of extra info. Depends on what you want to do with it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

I use constant contact i do like, i like seeing who is using the links to my website and i like to see who is opening my emails and who isn't but sometimes i think it is a pain and is newsletter really worth it lol but i am sure they are and i also wondering about is the price of it really worth it as well. But i have been comments on my newsletters at my shows how professional looking they are and nicely done they are so maybe people are noticing and i just haven't really noticed them yet lol

For me I use the Sous chef version because that is what I can afford. I like this better because it comes in the email verses when I did use what I got off of here as an attachment. I had several customers say that those newsletters were jumbled when they opened attachments and some said they couldn't open them at all.I now have had great response since I started using tasty tidbits and have seen increased sales & overall my customers love the service. I have a mail recite set up on my outlook so if my guests click yes I get an email saying billybob sue read your tasty tidbits. If someone deletes it w/o reading it, I get an email saying that. For me this works great and I can see that most of my customers are getting the email.

OK Joy, I think I want the Executive Plus. I really want to see WHO is opening their newsletter. I spend way too much time on this (creating & sending) only to have them not read it. How can I sign up & is it too late to get March's sent out? :)

I just got the sous service. I was using Constant Contact to create my own but what a pain!! I thought it was great at first, but found that it took way too long every month to put it together. And I didn't really like the way their templates were set up. I just sent out my first edition of Tasty Tidbits yesterday, and I've already gotten a few responses. It's awesome having a ready-made newsletter sent to me with all my info already on it!! And for $10!! That's WAAYY worth it for all the time I am saving! Thank you Joy!!

crystalscookingnow said:
OK Joy, I think I want the Executive Plus. I really want to see WHO is opening their newsletter. I spend way too much time on this (creating & sending) only to have them not read it. How can I sign up & is it too late to get March's sent out? :)

I can send it whenever, but we are already almost halfway through the month and it takes me a couple days to get set up on the server and such... I can send you the Sous Chef March version and you can forward it out, and then we can get you set up for April on the custom edits... how does that sound? Feel free to email me and we can discuss...

Hi Joy - I just sent you an e-mail through your website. Thanks!

1. What types of services are included in the "Exploring Services & Reports" package?

The "Exploring Services & Reports" package includes a variety of services such as personalized cooking demonstrations, recipe suggestions, and access to exclusive cooking classes and events.

2. Can I customize the services and reports in this package?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef is dedicated to creating a personalized experience for our customers. We can work with you to tailor the services and reports to meet your specific needs and preferences.

3. Are the reports and services in this package available online?

Yes, all of the reports and services in this package are accessible through our online platform. This allows for easy access and convenience for our customers.

4. Can I track my progress and results from the services in this package?

Absolutely! Our package includes detailed reports and analysis of your progress and results. This allows you to track your growth and make adjustments to achieve your desired goals.

5. What is the cost of the "Exploring Services & Reports" package?

The cost of this package varies depending on the specific services and reports included. We offer a range of options to fit different budgets and needs. Contact us for a personalized quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • RMDave
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies