• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Music on Myspace: "16416765" Profile

In summary, this girl was from my town and decided to pursue a career in online marketing. She made a mistake by posting a link to her myspace profile on the PC consultant forum, which is against the rules. She may be asked to leave PC if she continues to violate the policies.
Seriously clueless.

Hmm, you can't click on the link for some reason. did she add a space somewhere?

WOW. Yes, clueless. And, I had it in my profile that I'm a consultant and I was worried that I was doing something wrong?

No, the link worked for me.

Wonder how much she gets from that...and how much trouble she would get into when and if HO finds out!:eek:

I can't even open it...

Sad to say she is from my state :eek:(

Came up this time...

She actually can't have this webpage at all. The only place we are allowed to have a link to our website is on email signatures.

This was a huge and touchy subject over a year ago. Everyone was reporting everyone under the sun. The guidelines of what we can have are on CC under advertising.

If she keeps this she could be asked to leave PC. (If I'm not mistaken)

so, did anyone contact her or HO yet about this? Just checking...

Sad to say she is from my town. Sucks to have people that are so clueless. Who's gonna send it to HO????

maybe you should find her and smack her in head!!! I am just kidding...

I thought about doing that to a couple of people in my area that have no respect for the rules that govern us.

Before sending it to HO, why not email her and let her know that she's violating the policies -- she may simply not have read the full policies and procedures book. There is a LOT of info received by consultants and she may have just been enthusiastic and made a mistake -- it happens, even when it shouldn't.

If next week it's still there, then send it to HO... when I started here, I had my full pws link in my signature (didn't think that was an issue because this is only for PC consultants and up and didn't really think about it, just copied my email signature and didn't delete because of the audience), someone was wonderfully nice and sent me a PM to let me know I'd violated a policy. She didn't embarrass me and call me out on it publically and I fixed the problem.

This girl may be making the same type of mistake on a much larger scale because she is excited about PC.

I have now sent her an email through her PWS letting her know that there is a problem with her myspace account (and pasted in the appropriate parts of P&P)

Good idea. It may be an honest mistake. We will see if her myspace changes.

Not everyone reads or understands the rules. If I had simply gone on what I was verbally told I would have been in major violation & unable to do anything about it as some places I would not have been able to have my posts deleted.

Prior to joining PC I verbally asked about doing online stuff exclusively as I co-moderate and belong to several groups with over 1,500 members who freqeuntly feel guilty that I'm not compensated for the work I do for them. I figured this was something that would benefit both of us. After signing up I sat down and read the recipes for success front to back and found out that none of the ways I'd planned on doing PC would work.

I'm also sad to say she's from my state and actually not to far from me.

If she's got the director I'm thinking she does, she probably knows it's against the rules.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Lisa

Looks like she removed all her PC pictures/slideshow/links...

dannyzmom said:
Looks like she removed all her PC pictures/slideshow/links...
They're still there. Just moved behind the blurb about her mom putting things together. When I first went to the site the note about her business on the first page sounded fine to me and I didn't understand why everyone was so alarmed. But then I clicked on the banner over where she talks about the opportunity (again without mentioning PC but words were missing so I thought - get rid of the banner). Well there is the logo and slide show with products. Many of the ones she featured are now discontinued, BTW.

BethCooks4U said:
They're still there. Just moved behind the blurb about her mom putting things together. When I first went to the site the note about her business on the first page sounded fine to me and I didn't understand why everyone was so alarmed. But then I clicked on the banner over where she talks about the opportunity (again without mentioning PC but words were missing so I thought - get rid of the banner). Well there is the logo and slide show with products. Many of the ones she featured are now discontinued, BTW.

Hmmmm - so she is not only dishonest but sneaky as well...geez. I hope HO catches her.
It's one thing to make an innocent mistake but so much worse to be a sneak.

She has also changed the state she is from. Susquehanna, Alabama???? I don't think there is a Susquehanna in Alabama, as this is the name of an indian tribe found in PA. Weird????

It looks like she took everything down to me. I only see a mention of kitchen tools, so that could mean anything from PC to tupperware to whatever.Her myspace page is so convoluted with crap you can't tell much about it.

I do agree that the myspace page is wrong. I think this person is deliberately doing this and being sneaky.

But I have to say that I used to be the first one to report people... not so much anymore. I used to feel like it was my duty, but after I know someone who was reported by mistake, seeing what happened, was just not something I wanted to do to someone else. I have also been reported by mistake and it is not fun... you are totally guilty until proven otherwise. And depending who contacts you from HO, you could be a fine line away from losing your business.

dcypcar.chef said:
She has also changed the state she is from. Susquehanna, Alabama???? I don't think there is a Susquehanna in Alabama, as this is the name of an indian tribe found in PA. Weird????

googled it and guess what? There is a Susquehanna Alabama. By the way, Susquehanna is not a "town or a city " in PA, it's a township and a school district and it's address would most likely be Harrisburg. It is a river here in Harrisburg PA too. Maybe she's me??? NOT!!!!Of course, I am so kidding.....Also to add here doesn't it seem a little odd that she was updating or changing things as you all were discussing the details of this. Seemed odd to me so I looked to see if anyone named "Carrie" was listed in the Chef Success consultant listing in Alabama and there isn't anyone in Alabama with that first name so either she is using a pseudonym here or on her myspace. I have never been on a myspace site before. I guess I have to crawl out from under my happy rock of life more often but I will say that it was weird to say the least. Incidentally, I found several more interesting things being sold on eBay today that are brand spanking new PC stuff that no one who's retired or inactive could possibly be selling already. IMHO I think there's a greater chance for people to find PC consultants selling ebay stuff inappropriately than there is to catch someone advertising themselves on my space. How did anyone ever find her to begin with? This would be like finding a needle in a haystack of jibberish! Can anyone just put a "myspace" website up?

Dianne - if you read the thread here more, someone did contact her...anyway...

I love when you find this on E-bay:

"I are not a Pampered Chef Consultant. I got these items from a retired consultant who wants to clear her stock."

Not only bad grammar, but grrr.... Funny how these "retired" consultants always have the BRAND new stuff! <Sigh> Back to my real life...

I wouldn't have music like that linked to my business - Guess I am getting old Music was so loud I didn't even look for a website

janetupnorth said:
I love when you find this on E-bay:

"I are not a Pampered Chef Consultant. I got these items from a retired consultant who wants to clear her stock."

Not only bad grammar, but grrr.... Funny how these "retired" consultants always have the BRAND new stuff! <Sigh> Back to my real life...

I ARE? !!!! ha! :D

janetupnorth said:
Dianne - if you read the thread here more, someone did contact her...anyway...

Janet,

They contacted the person who put out the myspace stuff or contacted HO about her? I don't see it. I must be losing it. Oh and I didn't even bother turning up my sound when I went out to the myspace website. I didn't even think to do that. Thank goodness.

Love the ebay quote.

okay, I have a question. i have a myspace and mentioned that i am a pampered chef consultant, i dont link my page or ask anyone for business/recruiting ... am i in violation? it is so confusing to me and really, i need it completely spelled out for me LOL

abrahamlaur said:
okay, I have a question. i have a myspace and mentioned that i am a pampered chef consultant, i dont link my page or ask anyone for business/recruiting ... am i in violation? it is so confusing to me and really, i need it completely spelled out for me LOL

Yep, you cannot mention Pampered Chef at all. Here is what I put in my profile (that I "stole" from someone else on this group):

I am an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together.

thanks tasha ... i guess i'll go change it right now! mind if i borrow your wording?? :)

tasha, i added alittle to it .. is it okay?

I am also an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together. I love my "job" and would encourage anyone who wants to work their own hours and on their own terms to try it out. If you have any questions at all, I would love to talk to you about it!

abrahamlaur said:
tasha, i added alittle to it .. is it okay?

I am also an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together. I love my "job" and would encourage anyone who wants to work their own hours and on their own terms to try it out. If you have any questions at all, I would love to talk to you about it!

Looks great to me. Be prepared for others here to steal your wording. :D

One of the cool things about this forum is that people share so we can benefit and use their stuff. I love the fact that if I'm looking for something bunches of people will share what they do, copies of their files, and hints/tips to do it better.

totally agree with ya tasha ... and if anyone else wants to steal my wording, i would be very honored to give it to you! STEAL AWAY!

thanks for "approving" it tasha, i'm so confused with that stuff. thanks again

there may be a susquehanna alabama, but in her "about me part" it says she's from PA. but it looks like she took everything off now

ivykeep said:
I have now sent her an email through her PWS letting her know that there is a problem with her myspace account (and pasted in the appropriate parts of P&P)

This was what triggered the change...

You are quoting mine! Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :D :D

tlennhoff said:
Yep, you cannot mention Pampered Chef at all. Here is what I put in my profile (that I "stole" from someone else on this group):

I am an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together.

abrahamlaur said:

Thanks, Laurie. With your generous permission, I just "stole" your wording!

Related to Explore Music on Myspace: "16416765" Profile

1. Who is "16416765" and why should I explore their music on Myspace?

"16416765" is a user on Myspace who has shared their music on their profile. Exploring their profile allows you to discover new music and potentially connect with the artist.

2. How do I listen to the music on "16416765" Myspace profile?

To listen to the music on "16416765" Myspace profile, simply click on the play button on their music player. You can also visit their linked music pages to listen on different platforms.

3. Can I download the music from "16416765" Myspace profile?

No, Myspace does not allow users to download music from profiles. However, you can visit the artist's official website or social media pages to purchase or download their music.

4. Can I follow "16416765" on Myspace to stay updated with their music?

Yes, you can click on the "Add Friend" button on their profile to become their friend on Myspace. This will allow you to receive updates and notifications about their music and upcoming events.

5. How can I share "16416765" Myspace profile with my friends?

You can share "16416765" Myspace profile by copying the URL from the address bar and sending it to your friends. You can also use the share button on their profile to share it on different social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 2pamperU