• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MySpace User: Struggling to Find Safety

In summary, to protect your personal information on MySpace, regularly review your privacy settings and be cautious about the information you share. You can also block someone on MySpace and report any safety concerns or cyberbullying to MySpace for further action. You can also control who can contact you on MySpace through messaging settings.
There is already another thread on that one...reported to HO already by someone...she is also a user here (not active).

As far as I know this is NOT Allowed! Listing your a consultant, pics of product etc. Total violation I think! I've seen others do it on myspace as well and inquired about it some time ago! NO, NO!

I have a few photos on Myspace from national confernce that's it though... one of me sitting at Doris desk and the other one of me standing with Doris herself...becasue I thought they were good photos of me.... BUT NO NO advertising.... I dont' even list that I am a Pampered Chef consutlant...just a PC consultant!

That's a little different Leah. She is blatantly selling.

Oh I know that Tammi... that is what upsets me the most.... becasue here we are alll working hard and following the "rules" and this is what we have to deal with....

mommyhugz1978 said:
Oh I know that Tammi... that is what upsets me the most.... becasue here we are alll working hard and following the "rules" and this is what we have to deal with....

I agree. That's ok. In the end, those who do things the right way will be rewarded greatly. :D

does she know that she is breaking the rules? I didn't know and I changed and deleted the stuff that I had on my myspace.

I did the same thing..... the only thing that is left is my photos... and that isn't advertising at all.

Related to MySpace User: Struggling to Find Safety

1. How can I protect my personal information on MySpace?

To protect your personal information on MySpace, it is important to regularly review your privacy settings. You can control who can see your profile, who can send you messages, and who can view your photos and videos. It is also important to be cautious about the information you share on your profile and to only add people you know and trust.

2. Is there a way to block someone on MySpace?

Yes, you can block someone on MySpace by going to their profile and clicking on the "Block User" button. This will prevent them from viewing your profile, sending you messages, and adding you as a friend. You can also report any abusive or inappropriate behavior to MySpace for further action.

3. How do I report a safety concern on MySpace?

If you come across any content or behavior on MySpace that makes you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, you can report it by clicking on the "Report Abuse" button on the profile or post in question. You can also report any safety concerns to MySpace's Safety team for further investigation and action.

4. Can I control who can contact me on MySpace?

Yes, you can control who can contact you on MySpace by adjusting your messaging settings. You can choose to only receive messages from friends or limit messages to specific groups of people. You can also block individual users from contacting you.

5. What should I do if I feel like I'm being cyberbullied on MySpace?

If you are being cyberbullied on MySpace, it is important to reach out for help and support. You can report the bullying to MySpace and seek help from a trusted adult, counselor, or friend. You can also block the user and make sure to save any evidence of the bullying for further action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies