• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Las Vegas: Share Your Fave Activities!

In summary, people in Vegas love to gamble, eat dessert crepes, go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and check out art at the Wynn.
msmileyface
Hi Friends,

I just wanted to post here because I am taking my first trip ever to Las Vegas for New Year's this year and I wanted to hear some of your favorite activities to do there. I'll only be there for 4 days and I'm already planning to see The Beatles LOVE. Just curious what you all love to do there!

:) Meredith

I got married at The Little White Wedding Chapel, but that might not be in your plans. ;)

Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at night when you can see the lights and Bellagio Fountain! Have a dessert crepe at Jean-Philippe in the Bellagio!

LOVED The Lion King. Best ever! Craftsteak is an awesome restaurant (a little pricey, but so worth it). It's Tom Collichio's (Top Chef) restaurant. The food and the service there was incredible!

Hmmm....fave things to do in Vegas. It's a long list.....

Definitely hit the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Catch the fountains at Bellagio.

Catch the show at the forum shops at Caesars Palace (can't remember what they're called).

If you have a car, hit up Red Rock Canyon. Nice scenery.

Gamble. Slots o' Fun (if it's still there) is pretty cheap, otherwise cheap gambling can also be had at the Sahara.

Walk through the floral garden thingie at the Bellagio.

Check out the art at the Wynn.

Circus Circus actually has a pretty good Italian restaurant.

Mow a burger (oh, I miss those days) at the Hard Rock Cafe.

The shark exhibit thingie at Mandalay Bay is pretty cool.

Skip Sigfried & Roy's Magic Garden. So not worth the money just to see emaciated animals.

I haven't been there in 5 years, so some of this stuff may not even be around still. I just like to wander....there's plenty of free things to see at almost all of the hotels. Make sure to just walk the strip and check out hotels. And large margaritas. Definitely the margaritas.

Related to Explore Las Vegas: Share Your Fave Activities!

1. What are some fun outdoor activities to do in Las Vegas?

Some popular outdoor activities in Las Vegas include hiking at Red Rock Canyon, visiting the Hoover Dam, and taking a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon.

2. What are some must-see shows or performances in Las Vegas?

Some popular shows and performances in Las Vegas include Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, and the Beatles LOVE show.

3. Are there any family-friendly activities in Las Vegas?

Yes, there are many family-friendly activities in Las Vegas such as visiting the Shark Reef Aquarium, going to the Adventuredome Theme Park, and watching the Volcano show at The Mirage.

4. What are some unique dining experiences in Las Vegas?

Some unique dining experiences in Las Vegas include dining at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant with views of the Strip, trying the world-famous buffets at various hotels, and dining at the revolving Top of the World restaurant at the Stratosphere.

5. Are there any free activities to do in Las Vegas?

Yes, there are several free activities in Las Vegas such as watching the Bellagio Fountains, visiting the iconic "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign, and exploring the Fremont Street Experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies