• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore HWC 2007 Product Pictures on CC

In summary, the HWC 2007 Product Pictures is a collection of high-quality images showcasing Pampered Chef's 2007 product line. These pictures can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant's website and are free for business use. They cannot be edited and cannot be shared with non-consultants.
SusanBP0129
Anyone know where I can find pictures of each HWC item for this year? I only see them shown as a group on CC.

Do you have a PWS? You can go to the news section, add another item, and then when you go to update image, view the image larger, and then you can right click and save that to your computer...

AWESOME!!! Thanks!! :D

I learn so much from this site!!! I am not the biggest computer person and I really don't know how to do any of this so it is so wonderful that everyone on here is so willing to help out and share everything!!!

heather

:chef: Isn't it the greatest. I just stumbled on to this website by accident and I've been a consultant since 2007 and I never knew about this. This is wonderful.

I'm still looking around and finding new things everyday. Thanks to all that post.

Sincerely,
Jeannie

1. What is the HWC 2007 Product Pictures?

The HWC 2007 Product Pictures is a collection of high-quality images showcasing the latest products from Pampered Chef's 2007 line. These pictures are perfect for use in marketing materials, social media posts, and product demonstrations.

2. How can I access the HWC 2007 Product Pictures?

The HWC 2007 Product Pictures can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant's website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can download the pictures for your use.

3. Are the HWC 2007 Product Pictures free to use?

Yes, the HWC 2007 Product Pictures are free to use for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, these pictures are only for business use and cannot be used for personal purposes.

4. Can I edit the HWC 2007 Product Pictures?

No, the HWC 2007 Product Pictures cannot be edited or altered in any way. They must be used as is to maintain the integrity of the products and the brand. If you need a specific image or angle, please contact our marketing team for assistance.

5. Can I share the HWC 2007 Product Pictures with non-consultants?

No, the HWC 2007 Product Pictures are only for use by Pampered Chef consultants. Sharing these pictures with non-consultants is a violation of our terms and conditions and can result in disciplinary action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gigi425
Replies