• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Starting a Successful Show | Show Advice for Beginners

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show has many benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new kitchen techniques, and having a fun and social experience with friends and family. To have a successful show, it is recommended to invite a variety of guests, set a theme or goal, and actively participate in demonstrations. As a show host, you can earn free products by reaching sales thresholds, booking additional shows, and having guests who also book shows. There is no difference in benefits between a traditional party and a virtual party, with the only difference being the location. Popular products to feature at a show include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Stackable Cooling Rack, but your Pampered Chef consultant can provide personalized recommendations.
NinaPChef
I have only done two shows, and with both I find it hard to get it all started. What are some good ways to start a show? I need to seem professional and well put together... but it seems difficult.

That was my hardest part too! But now I have it down! I started with thanking the host for coming and giving her a Season's Best Cookbook. Then I introduce myself and tell my story. Then I ask for introductions including how they know the host and their favorite product. After we do introductions then I tell them that I have a few more products to talk about and then go into the other products.

Discuss with the host before hand if you will start on time or wait 5-10 mins for late arrivals. When you are set to start you can ask her to make an announcement or you can go arround and invite everyone to come sit... and you will be getting started in about 2 minutes. At times I just announce that "we are going to get started and first off I want to thank Suzy hostess for inviting me into her home..." The rest just rolls from there.

Related to Expert Tips for Starting a Successful Show | Show Advice for Beginners

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new kitchen techniques, and have a fun and social experience with your friends and family.

What are some tips for having a successful Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for a successful show include inviting a variety of guests, setting a theme or goal for the event, and actively participating in the cooking and product demonstrations.

How can I earn free products as a show host?

As a show host, you can earn free products by reaching certain sales thresholds, booking additional shows, and having guests who also book shows. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more details.

What is the difference between a traditional party and a virtual party?

A traditional party is held in-person at a designated location, while a virtual party is hosted online through a video platform. Both types of parties offer the same benefits and opportunities for earning free products and learning about Pampered Chef products.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products to feature at a show?

Some popular products to feature at a show include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Stackable Cooling Rack. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide recommendations based on your specific needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • LeighPC