• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Full Service Check Out | Find Out What We Offer!

In summary, the recruiter played a recruiting game where they asked the customer if they wanted more information on the opportunity and if they would like to book a show.
buckeyefan08
Do you do this? WHat do you do?

1. Did you have fun tonight?
2. Did you find everything that you wanted/needed?
3. Would you be interested in joining my team/doing what I do/having your own business? (respond to yes, no, maybe so)
4. I'm glad you had fun....how about if we do this at your place one of these days? (respond to yes, catalog, call back, no)
5. OK, let's see what you are going to order......

do you have the Cooking Shows in Action DVD? You can watch the checkout there.

We talked about reverse checkout at our last meeting...Instead of asking
Are you interested in the opportunity?
Would you like to have a show?
Would you like a recipe card?You ask about the recipe first... this puts the positive mind set in their mind instead of the negative.
I kind of liked it, but I also like asking about the recipe card last because then it leaves you on a positive note.
I haven't had a cooking show since I heard about this reverse method, so I'm not sure which I'm going to do. Other than that, I ask if they had fun (and for feedback), I look over their order and cross sell (the bought the large bamboo tongs I see if they are interested in the salad spinner or the collapsible bowl or any other bamboo products), I tell them I will be calling them after their order comes in to make sure they have taken their items out of their box (this lets them know I will be following up, so it's not as hard to make the phone call, and I tell them what I'll be calling about so hopefully they have taken products out of the box and have questions ready for me).
I think that's about it. Some people just want to rush through "checkout" time, but in my limited experience it seems people like to be pampered and have the full service check out.

pampermejolene said:
We talked about reverse checkout at our last meeting...

I LOVE doing it this way!! I always ask them if they had fun, what they thought of the recipe, and if they would like to take a recipe home with them. Then I ask: If I gave you info about the biz would you look at it? (If they asked lots of q's during my recruiting game then I make a comment about that first to help build repore) If they say yes to taking info home, then I schedule a time the next day to chat about it. If they say no, then I move on to a show. I say something like "How about getting your friends together to make a yummy recipe?" They say yes we book it then. If they say maybe later, then I encourage them to pick a day a few months later and that way the host can still get credit. I always tell them if we end up changing it, no big deal! If they say no, I say no worries I always need good customers. I do like to say something about fundraisers and bridal shows and offer my services. Then I look at their receipt, and start adding it up. I also talk to them about their receipt and the warranty. I always tell them to put the receipt under their silverware drawer so they don't lose it. I also give them my business card and tell them if they ever need anything to let me know.

Sorry this is so long. I LOVE the whole concept of the full service checkout, my customers have all appreciated it and I have gotten bookings and recruit leads at nearer every show. Good luck!!!

Jodi,
What recruiting game do you play?

pampermejolene said:
We talked about reverse checkout at our last meeting...

I always feel like I'm working up hill when I do it this way. Like I'm asking for the easiest thing and working up to the harder ones. Then there are times where I don't even ask if they would like more info on the opportunity because I feel like I've already asked them enough questions. :eek:

For some reason, I am still having a hard time with this. What happens in almost all my parties is, I finish the recipe, go to another room to check out, and they all stand on top of me with their order forms waiting to check out. On my last party I asked EVERYONE if they wanted to book, but I felt silly because they just heard me ask the person before them! And FORGET about the business opportunity! When I mention that I will be in this room to check everyone out and I would appreciate it if you would come in one at a time? Maybe I can make a joke like "no pushing or shoving, I know you're all excited, but you'll have to wait your turn!"?

linojackie said:
For some reason, I am still having a hard time with this. What happens in almost all my parties is, I finish the recipe, go to another room to check out, and they all stand on top of me with their order forms waiting to check out. On my last party I asked EVERYONE if they wanted to book, but I felt silly because they just heard me ask the person before them! And FORGET about the business opportunity! When I mention that I will be in this room to check everyone out and I would appreciate it if you would come in one at a time? Maybe I can make a joke like "no pushing or shoving, I know you're all excited, but you'll have to wait your turn!"?

Just state simply, "I take orders one at a time, so if you need to go right away, please bring me your order first. If you can wait a while, please feel free to socialize and take your time before bringing me your order. There's no need to form a "line" - I'll definitely get to everyone!" I say this whenever I have a show with 15 or more people, because I know there is always someone who needs to leave right away, and then people don't start dropping off order forms at my feet. They know I'm taking care of the people who need to leave first, then I'll get to them next. I sometimes purposely put those people at the bottom of the pile if they put their receipt on the table while I'm helping someone else - grr, that irks me to no end!

cathyskitchen said:
Just state simply, "I take orders one at a time, so if you need to go right away, please bring me your order first. If you can wait a while, please feel free to socialize and take your time before bringing me your order. There's no need to form a "line" - I'll definitely get to everyone!" I say this whenever I have a show with 15 or more people, because I know there is always someone who needs to leave right away, and then people don't start dropping off order forms at my feet. They know I'm taking care of the people who need to leave first, then I'll get to them next. I sometimes purposely put those people at the bottom of the pile if they put their receipt on the table while I'm helping someone else - grr, that irks me to no end!

Thank you Cathy, as I've been having the same problem with people crowding around me or just dropping off their order and walking away and letting me find them.

If possible I go into another room and as I finish with one person I get up go back to where everyone is and see who is ready next. If they all seem really eager then I tell them to go ahead and bring their orders up and make a pile and I will pull them from the bottom but you can all mingle until I call your name.
I've also found that having the products out and me taking orders away from them seems to work. That way, people are looking at the products until I tell them I'm ready

So at what point do you do your dishes? I always bring mine home dirty because at that point, I don't want to sit at their sink for another 1/2 hour, ya know?

linojackie said:
So at what point do you do your dishes? I always bring mine home dirty because at that point, I don't want to sit at their sink for another 1/2 hour, ya know?

Sometimes my host washes them, but I usually bring them home dirty also. Which reminds me, I have to put a few plastic bags in my kit for tonight's show. I know my host won't be washing them tonight, as we'll be making a GALLON of the Triple Citrus Mojitos (maybe more). lol

I wash my dishes while they're eating and shopping (only if I am in an open-concept or can see / hear them from the sink). As I'm washing, I take a walk out to the room to make sure they're all doing ok. I can usually wash up my dishes and take all the orders in no time.

I do the "sliding down the mountain" technique. Start with the biz, then hosting, then help them with their order and give them a recipe card. I also start washing as soon as the demo is done, as people are eating and shopping. Seems all my hosts lately have washed for me. :D Sometimes I'll offer a free gift (seasons best) to anyone who does the dishes for me.

Related to Expert Full Service Check Out | Find Out What We Offer!

What is the Expert Full Service Check Out?

The Expert Full Service Check Out is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have a personalized shopping experience with the help of our trained consultants.

How does the Expert Full Service Check Out work?

Our consultants will guide you through the entire shopping process, from selecting products to placing your order. They can also provide cooking tips, recipe suggestions, and answer any questions you may have.

Do I have to pay extra for the Expert Full Service Check Out?

No, the Expert Full Service Check Out is completely free for all customers. Our goal is to provide the best shopping experience for our customers, and this service is just one way we do that.

Can I use the Expert Full Service Check Out for online orders?

Yes, the Expert Full Service Check Out can be used for both in-person and online orders. Our consultants are available to assist you with your online order by phone or through our online chat feature.

What are the benefits of using the Expert Full Service Check Out?

The Expert Full Service Check Out allows you to have a more personalized shopping experience, get expert advice and tips, and have all of your questions answered by our knowledgeable consultants. It also ensures that you are getting the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jterre
Replies
Views
Admin Greg