• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for a Successful Full Service Check Out at Shows

In summary, to increase bookings at shows, it is important to have a successful full service check out. This includes providing excellent customer service, engaging with customers, and offering special incentives for booking a party on the spot. Tips for a successful full service check out include having all necessary paperwork readily available, offering personalized recommendations, and creating a comfortable checkout area. It is also important to offer special incentives for booking a party at the show, such as discounts or free products. Engaging with customers during the checkout process is crucial for building a relationship and increasing the chances of booking a party. Some common mistakes to avoid during the full service check out include being too pushy, not having enough products or information available, and not following up with customers after
ygoodman
Hello!
I've never done a post before so I hope I'm doing this right. I have a question about doing a full service check out at shows. Does anyone do this? If so how do you do it - or what do you say to each person?
I've heard that this can really help get bookings.
If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
Yolanda:D

I just started this and it gives me the opportunity to talk to each guest: ask them about becoming a consultant, booking a show, etc.

I always start with asking if they enjoyed the show and would they ever consider becoming a consultant. Then go into the booking question, and finally, I offer them a recipe card. I look over their order, to see if they are close to a quest special or if there is anything else I can order for them.

It was ackward at first, but I am liking it now. If only I could get the interactive thing to work for me!

Do you have the Cooking Shows in Action DVD? If not, it's available on supply order. There are examples of full service checkout on there.

1. How can I increase my bookings at shows?

One of the best ways to increase your bookings at shows is by making sure you have a successful full service check out. This means providing excellent customer service, engaging with customers, and offering special incentives for booking a party on the spot.

2. What are some tips for a successful full service check out?

To have a successful full service check out, make sure to have all the necessary paperwork and information readily available, offer personalized recommendations to customers, and provide a comfortable and inviting checkout area.

3. Should I offer any special incentives for booking a party at the show?

Yes, offering special incentives such as discounts or free products can be a great way to entice customers to book a party at the show. Make sure to have these incentives clearly displayed and communicate them to customers during the checkout process.

4. How important is engaging with customers during the checkout process?

Engaging with customers during the checkout process is crucial for building a relationship with them and increasing the chances of them booking a party. Take the time to ask about their interests and needs, and offer personalized recommendations for products or party themes.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid during the full service check out?

Some common mistakes to avoid during the full service check out include being too pushy or aggressive, not having enough products or information available, and not following up with customers after the show to ensure they are satisfied with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • fun2cook2