• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon: A Look Back at Past Years

In summary, the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their latest products, share tips and recipes, and provide a fun and interactive experience for guests. The date and location of the event vary each year, so it is best to check the website or contact a local consultant for more information. The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, but tickets must be purchased in advance due to limited availability. Attendees can expect cooking demonstrations, product reveals, special guest speakers, networking opportunities, and delicious food at the event. Tickets can be purchased through a local consultant or by checking the website for updates on when they will go on sale.
anyone been in past years? What is it like?

I of course have never been but my SD told me last year that they get a sneak peek of a couple new products and get a free gift at the lunch.

i'm pretty excited b/c it will be my 1st year there!!!
:)

mine too! I even got a call from Linda Bowles, she told me I get special seating! Wahooo. Wonder what the special seating is for.....

Yeah how excited for you new Upper Level Directors. Way to go!!!!

ChefLoriG said:
mine too! I even got a call from Linda Bowles, she told me I get special seating! Wahooo. Wonder what the special seating is for.....

WTG Lori - the special seating is because YOU ROCK!!

Related to Experience the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon: A Look Back at Past Years

1. What is the purpose of the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon?

The Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest products, share tips and recipes, and provide a fun and interactive experience for our guests.

2. When and where will the next Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon take place?

The date and location for the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon vary each year. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can anyone attend the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon?

Yes, the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. However, tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.

4. What can I expect at the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon?

The Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon typically includes cooking demonstrations, product reveals, special guest speakers, and opportunities to network with other Pampered Chef consultants. There will also be delicious food and plenty of fun and surprises throughout the event.

5. How do I purchase tickets for the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon?

Tickets for the Ultimate Upper Level Luncheon can be purchased through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check our website for updates on when tickets will go on sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies