• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Ultimate Hangout: Omg - Day After Tomorrow!

In summary, "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on meal prep and organization for busy individuals and families. It includes a variety of tools and resources such as meal planning guides, storage containers, kitchen tools, and recipe books to simplify the cooking process. This line is unique from other Pampered Chef products as it specifically caters to those who struggle with meal planning and offers products to enhance and complement existing kitchen tools. You can purchase "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, on their website, or at select retail locations.
susanr613
Gold Member
can't believe that 48 hours from RIGHT NOW i will be on my second drink with my cheffer friends! :balloon:

Don't rub it in, I'm not until Wave 3!

only your second?????????????????????

Sorry ... we have to gloat about SOMETHING since we can't gloat about other stuff we'll find out ...

I'm sorry I can't wave at you as I walk through the airport on Sunday, though ...

Hey SUsan!

I'm going to jump in the shower in a minute to leave to the airport. If I get lost there, I'm calling you!:blushing: See you in a day!!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey SUsan!

I'm going to jump in the shower in a minute to leave to the airport. If I get lost there, I'm calling you!:blushing: See you in a day!!

Hey Kristi,
Just got out the shower & will be leaving for the airport in 45 minutes! See you in Chicago!! :D

Not to be a spoiler or anything, but could one of the Wave 1 people let us know if we get a bag on Day 1?

No details, just for my sanity and what I want to tell my consultants to bring!

Thanks!

i asked my friend dawn who is a sales training manager. its not top secret - we are getting a tote bag when we pick up the rest of our paperwork day 1.

we get a bag every year! yeah!

See you guys tonight! (Or in the morning!)

Related to Experience the Ultimate Hangout: Omg - Day After Tomorrow!

1. What is "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!"?

"Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on meal prep and organization for busy individuals and families. It includes a variety of tools and resources to help make meal planning and cooking easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" line?

The "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" line includes a range of products such as meal planning guides, storage containers, kitchen tools, and recipe books. These products are designed to help with meal prep, organization, and simplifying the cooking process.

3. How is "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" different from other products offered by Pampered Chef?

"Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" is specifically designed for busy individuals and families who struggle with meal planning and cooking. It offers unique tools and resources to simplify the process and make it more efficient. Other Pampered Chef products may focus on different aspects of cooking or do not have the same emphasis on organization.

4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products with "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!"?

Yes, you can still use your existing Pampered Chef products with "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" The line is designed to complement and enhance your existing kitchen tools and resources. However, there are some specific "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" products that may be more useful for meal prep and organization.

5. How can I purchase "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" products?

You can purchase "Omg - Day After Tomorrow!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, either through a party or by placing an individual order. You can also order directly from the Pampered Chef website. Additionally, some products may be available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies
Views
JAE