• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg I'm I;Ll Be 50 on Mothers Day

In summary, the conversation was about someone turning 50 and their experiences with getting older. They talked about going to Las Vegas for a surprise birthday trip, receiving an AARP application, and the realities of turning 50, such as health issues and forgetting things. Overall, the conversation was filled with humor about the ups and downs of aging.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
At least I don't feel like a 50 year old . but OMG I can't belive it ...... Dh took me to Vages for a surprise 4 days .

He planned everything sitter ( my niece ro watch the kids ) everything
We had a BLAST it was so good to go away ........
So Happy Birthday to me

Welcome to your Five's!!!!

It's not all that bad, once you get over the number thing.

And once you get past the concept of middle age, arthritis, thinning hair, what's left turning gray, brown spots, bifocals, not hearing things and not sleeping with your teeth anymore. Oh, and an application for AARP in your mailbox about once a week.;)Getting old sucks but it sure beats the alternative.(Wait'll the first time you get a discount without asking for it.)

Thanks for all the great info Already get the AARP in the mail , already gray a little dye goes a long way thanks to my hair dresser

LOL I just had a baby at 40...pretty sure that qualifies me automatically for being 50...or does it just feel like that?

ButterflyVioletta said:
LOL I just had a baby at 40...pretty sure that qualifies me automatically for being 50...or does it just feel like that?

Had my first at 40 and second at 42, so when I turned 50, my 8 year old DD brought me the mail with my AARP application! Something about that felt Wrong!!
You can also look forward to at 50 your Dr telling you it's time for your first colonoscopy!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day!

I thing that's a great reason for you to get your way on everything for the next month. :)Happy Birthday!

Fifty is the new 40!!! Go with it and enjoy!!! I plan on celebrating the entire year when I turn 50 - just like I did when I turned 40!!! Ya only live once!!!!!!!

Thanks every one

ButterflyVioletta said:

It sure feels like it some days! Everyone keeps telling me he will keep me young...but when he goes to bed at night, we aren't feeling it...:rolleyes:

chef131doreen said:
At least I don't feel like a 50 year old.

You mean, you don't feel with your fingers anymore? :confused:

PamperedDor said:
Fifty is the new 40!!! Go with it and enjoy!!! I plan on celebrating the entire year when I turn 50 - just like I did when I turned 40!!! Ya only live once!!!!!!!

I agree, it is the new 40 -- never heard it that way, but I agree. Happy Day!!

I turned 50 2 months ago - I love it!

Happy Birthday Doreen!!!

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday, Doreen!!!

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a GREAT day!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And once you get past the concept of middle age, arthritis, thinning hair, what's left turning gray, brown spots, bifocals, not hearing things and not sleeping with your teeth anymore. Oh, and an application for AARP in your mailbox about once a week.

;)

Getting old sucks but it sure beats the alternative.

(Wait'll the first time you get a discount without asking for it.)

I was letting her have a day or two to celebrate before I told her about the reality of it!!! And don't forget, forgetting!

Happy Birthday!

PamperChefCarol said:
I was letting her have a day or two to celebrate before I told her about the reality of it!!! And don't forget, forgetting!

What were we talking about? :confused:

noteath77.gif

Hope your day was a great one!

1. How can I make my 50th birthday on Mother's Day extra special?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that are perfect for creating a memorable celebration. Consider our versatile Mix 'N Chop, which can help you whip up delicious dishes for your birthday and Mother's Day meal. Our customizable stoneware also allows you to personalize your party decor and add a personal touch to the occasion.

2. What are some gift ideas for a 50-year-old mom on Mother's Day?

We have a wide selection of products that any mom would love, no matter her age! Our Food Chopper is a great gift option for busy moms who want to save time in the kitchen. Our Quick Cooker is also a popular choice for moms who enjoy cooking healthy meals for their families. And of course, our iconic Stoneware Collection makes for a beautiful and practical gift for any occasion.

3. How can I involve my kids in planning a special Mother's Day celebration for my 50th birthday?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that cooking can be a fun and bonding experience for families. Get your kids involved in meal planning and preparation by using our Kid's Apron and other kid-friendly kitchen tools. You can also have them help with setting the table and creating personalized place settings with our Stoneware Collection.

4. What are some easy and delicious recipes I can make for my 50th birthday and Mother's Day celebration?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for any occasion. Some of our top picks for a special 50th birthday and Mother's Day celebration include our Skillet Chicken Alfredo, Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. And don't forget to check out our blog for even more recipe ideas!

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Mother's Day and my 50th birthday?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for holidays like Mother's Day. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current offers. And don't forget to ask your Pampered Chef consultant about any exclusive deals they may have for your 50th birthday celebration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies