• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience My Return to the Pole: A Stripper's Journey | 2500 Confused

those things on my head to not be able to see what you're wearing.:rolleyes:That reminds me of a Jetsons episode. Jane answers the video phone. Since she's yet to get all dolled up for the day, she holds a mask in front of her so the other person can't see how she really looks. I would really need one of... those things on my head to not be able to see what you're wearing.
rennea
Gold Member
Ah nice title don't you think!!! I have lost my colored star, It would seem they have changed again, maybe 2500:confused:

Oh well the pole is good for the hipshttp://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/happy0137.gif

thats too funny I was in Spensers the other day for glow in the dark stars and they actually had "poles" in their adult section (& why in the heck can't that stuff be a little more hidden away in the store)

rennea said:
Ah nice title don't you think!!! I have lost my colored star, It would seem they have changed again, maybe 2500:confused:

Oh well the pole is good for the hipshttp://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/happy0137.gif

I just noticed, I am a stripper again too. I worked long and hard chatting away to get my filled star.

I should keep practicing my pole dancing, maybe drop a few pounds.

Awww.....now that's just wrong! I hate it when you work so at achieving something and then to have it "stripped" from you... well, it just feels wrong!:grumpy:
I guess it was part of the upgrade!... so far that would be the only thing about the upgrade that I don't like!
I'm not complaining.... I'm just a little annoyed!:rolleyes:

Well, now that you mention it, I'm back to pink. I guess all the new forum doo-dads are not the only think Greg updated yesterday.

That's because of people like Ann and KG, Greg had to come up with something for the next level for them!

By the way, just wanted to see what I am now...

I do not mean to sound dumb but can I ask what you girls are talking about?

pchefjaime said:
I do not mean to sound dumb but can I ask what you girls are talking about?

You are not dumb!!! Look at our stars above our avatars.... those stars have colors.... and if you don't have a solid color.... something different than the CS background color... than you haven't earned a color, and most of us had. When you are newer to this forum like yourself, you won't have a star yet. I know it takes quite a few posts to earn a star!

the stars by their names. they change color when you have so many posts...

Now my question is how do you get your mood thingy to come up? And when do you actually get a star?

ragschef said:
Now my question is how do you get your mood thingy to come up?

Look at the top of your screen where it says Welcome, Ragschef. Right in there, it says "my mood" click on that!

ragschef said:
Now my question is how do you get your mood thingy to come up? And when do you actually get a star?

Change it in your profile...

I'm still looking to earn my star..... as to being stripped..... I'm all for it.. :)

ragschef said:

change it in the upper right hand corner under your name.. :)

My Mood: ??????

Found it! Thanks!!

wadesgirl said:
That's because of people like Ann and KG, Greg had to come up with something for the next level for them!

By the way, just wanted to see what I am now...

Probably black in honor of all the time lost in this place. It's a black hole, where the gravitational pull is so strong, it sucks in all available time.

checking to see if I am still considered a stripper!

ETA:Yeah!

um... you can check your star status by going to your profile. Which you can do by clicking your name on the front page, either in the upper right (where it says, "Welcome") or in the list of current users.

OR...By clicking on User CP and clicking on Your Profile.

For all you strippers out there .... don't catch cold:D

That's one of the great things about being a CS stripper. You get to keep your clothes on.

Well, you can if you want. It's not necessarily a requirement.

Um, I think I'll go now.

Without a web cam, we'll never know.

chefann said:
um... you can check your star status by going to your profile. Which you can do by clicking your name on the front page, either in the upper right (where it says, "Welcome") or in the list of current users.
yeah, but that isn't as fun as seeing it when I post to you guys!

Without a web cam, we'll never know.

That's the very reason I would never want a video phone. Trust me, there are times you really don't want to be able to see me.

That reminds me of a Jetsons episode. Jane answers the video phone. Since she's yet to get all dolled up for the day, she holds a mask in front of her so the other person can't see how she really looks. I would really need one of those.

OMG TMI for me. I would die at conference if someone brought a pole, of course the airlines would charge you a lot extra.

raebates said:
That's one of the great things about being a CS stripper. You get to keep your clothes on.

Well, you can if you want. It's not necessarily a requirement.

Um, I think I'll go now.

Yer funny!

I'm happy I'm still Lello! Thankfully I hit the 2700 mark!

pamperedalf said:
OMG TMI for me. I would die at conference if someone brought a pole, of course the airlines would charge you a lot extra.

Someone who's driving or taking the train could still bring one... :blushing:

Just sayin'. :angel:

Oooh, and that made me a stripper too! Woot!

And they make poles that disassemble for easy transport.

:blushing: I read that somewhere.

1. What was your motivation for becoming a stripper and returning to the pole?

As a scientist, I was always curious about the human body and how it moves. Stripping allowed me to explore different forms of movement and express my sexuality in a safe and consensual environment. Returning to the pole was a way for me to reconnect with my body and continue my exploration of movement as I pursued my scientific career.

2. How did your experience as a stripper influence your scientific research?

Being a stripper gave me a unique perspective on the human body and its capabilities. I was able to apply this knowledge to my research on human anatomy and movement, and it also taught me the importance of body positivity and self-confidence, which I incorporated into my work.

3. What challenges did you face as a stripper and how did you overcome them?

One of the biggest challenges I faced was societal stigma and judgment towards strippers. I overcame this by educating myself and others about the industry and advocating for sex worker rights and respect. I also surrounded myself with a supportive community of fellow strippers who understood and accepted me for who I was.

4. How has the pole dancing industry changed since you first started?

The pole dancing industry has become more mainstream and accepted in recent years. There are now more opportunities for dancers to showcase their talents and more resources available for those interested in pursuing pole dancing as a career. However, there are still issues of stigmatization and exploitation that need to be addressed.

5. What message do you have for those who are curious about the pole dancing industry?

Do your research and approach with an open mind. Stripping and pole dancing are valid forms of expression and work, and should not be judged or stigmatized. Respect and support the dancers and their rights, and remember that everyone's journey and experience in this industry is unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies