• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience My First Fair with Free Giveaways & Coupons | Next Weekend!

In summary, "My First Fair Is..." is a program for first-time Pampered Chef consultants to assist with planning and executing their first in-person sales event or fair. It can be accessed through the "Events" tab on the consultant account and includes a step-by-step guide, templates, and a community of experienced consultants. The program is free for all first-time consultants and is not available for experienced consultants.
Chef_2_Four
next saturday and sunday. anyone have any suggestions? I am going to give away a set of prep bowls, and print off coupons for those that fill out entry forms or schedule a show. anything else I should do??

There are a lot of threads about this. Some of the most frequent suggestions are:
  • Don't overpack. You want to pique their interest, not make your job look impossible.
  • Use mini catalogs or old ones on your table (some people will take any literature that isn't strapped down, with no intention of ever placing an order). But DO take some current catalogs for people who place an order or seem to be really serious.
  • Hand out something that people will keep that has your name on it: recipe cards, business card magnet, etc.
  • If you have food to attract people to the table, make sure it's purchased food, wrapped, and doesn't contain common allergens (like nuts). Get permission from parents before you let children take any.
  • Take host packs for people who book shows.
  • Follow up, follow up, follow up.
  • Call everyone who entered the drawing and tell them they won the second prize: a free cooking show.
  • Take a chair to sit when you can, but don't just sit there all day. If you're standing, you look ready to do business.

If you do a search on "fair", you'll get a lot of good ideas.

Thanks!! I appreciate it!!

Related to Experience My First Fair with Free Giveaways & Coupons | Next Weekend!

1. What is "My First Fair Is..."?

"My First Fair Is..." is a program designed specifically for first-time Pampered Chef consultants to help them successfully plan and execute their first in-person sales event or fair.

2. How do I sign up for "My First Fair Is..."?

You can sign up for "My First Fair Is..." by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and selecting the "My First Fair Is..." option under the "Events" tab.

3. What resources are included in "My First Fair Is..."?

The program includes a step-by-step guide, customizable templates, and helpful tips to assist you in planning and promoting your first fair. You will also have access to a community of experienced consultants who can offer support and advice.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "My First Fair Is..."?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "My First Fair Is..." It is a free program offered to all first-time Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Can I participate in "My First Fair Is..." if I am not a first-time Pampered Chef consultant?

No, "My First Fair Is..." is only available to first-time Pampered Chef consultants. However, there are other resources and training available for experienced consultants to help with fair planning and execution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg