• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expanding Family

ejuliano

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2010
My husband and I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant! I am only 4 and a half weeks, but we have been trying to a while. We are so excited and so are our families. Now I just hope the smell of cooking at a show doesn't bother me!

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
I'm very excited for you!!! How I miss being pregnant (until my son starts crying...then I miss it a lot less!)
Try to take it easy and pick recipes that you can handle. If your hosts question that, just tell them you can't cook some of the foods for awhile.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Congratulations! Your host's will be awesome and want to help you. At least mine did when I was pregnant. :)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Congratulations! :D

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
Congrats! I'm counting the days until we can try for our second baby! Best of luck to you!!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
It took us 22 cycles to get pregnant with our first. I know that's just a drop in the bucket for others who have been trying for years and years, but infertility is NO fun and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I wish you a very uneventful (no big scares ;)) pregnancy! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views