• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Cookware in the Dishwasher?

In summary, the recommended way to clean Executive Cookware is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. It is not safe to wash it in the dishwasher as it can damage the cookware. If food is stuck, it is best to let it soak and use a non-abrasive scrub brush. Metal utensils can be used, but non-metal utensils are recommended to prevent scratches. To dry, it is best to use a soft towel or let it air dry on a dish rack.
Mom2KL
Does anyone know why the Executive Cookware can't be put into the dishwasher?

Not supposed to. The dishwasher detergent can hurt the finsh.

Because the heat will cause the coating to dry and flake over time. Also dishwasher detergent is very harsh (That's why your glasses get all scratchy over time) it will also wreck the coating.

It takes longer in the dishwasher than in the sink.

I thought...Does the D/W detergent leave a tiny film on the non-stick coating that will eventually take away the non-stick quality??? *confused*

The dishwasher doesn't leave a film on the nonstick, it eats it away. DW detergents are abrasive and the water is high pressure. Combined, they can scratch and eventually wear away the nonstick finish.

Just to point out while the SS cookware is dishwasher safe you technically shouldn't put any good cookware in the dishwasher because of all the things mentioned above. I will never put my SS cookware in the dishwasher, not worth the risk for me!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to answer your question about the Executive Cookware and the dishwasher. The reason why this specific cookware cannot be put into the dishwasher is because it is made with a special type of metal that can be damaged by the harsh chemicals and high temperatures of the dishwasher. To preserve the quality and longevity of your Executive Cookware, it is best to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Thank you for being a valued customer and happy cooking!

Related to Executive Cookware in the Dishwasher?

What is the recommended way to clean Executive Cookware?

The recommended way to clean Executive Cookware is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. This will help maintain the quality and appearance of the cookware.

Can Executive Cookware be safely washed in the dishwasher?

No, it is not recommended to put Executive Cookware in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the cookware and affect its performance over time.

What should I do if food is stuck on the Executive Cookware?

If food is stuck on the cookware, it is best to let it soak in warm, soapy water for a few minutes before washing. You can also use a non-abrasive scrub brush or sponge to gently remove any stuck-on food.

Is it safe to use metal utensils with Executive Cookware?

Yes, Executive Cookware is designed to withstand the use of metal utensils. However, using non-metal utensils can help extend the lifespan of the cookware and prevent scratches.

What is the best way to dry Executive Cookware?

The best way to dry Executive Cookware is by hand with a soft towel. Avoid using abrasive sponges or cloths, as they can scratch the surface of the cookware. You can also let the cookware air dry on a dish rack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckarasevic
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Tad