• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Updates: New Merrill Products Revealed at Conference!

In summary, there were new Merrill products at Conference. Calendars are the main thing, and if you buy them in packs of 25, they come to $1.48 a calendar. Jus think, your name is in that persons house, year round! I bought 25 and we're buying 100 more this week. If you buy 50 $1.28, buy 100 $1.10. The pink long sleeve shirt with the Making Strides logo on the front "pocket" area is only $12. There was also a pink long sleeve shirt with the Making Strides logo on the front "pocket" area. The other bling shirt...I think it was white with
DeeDee616
Were there new Merrill prodcuts at Conference? I know it said to check their web spage on the 21st. But can anyone tell us if there was any cool new stuff? Thanks

Yeah inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

YES!! Calendars are the main thing. If you buy in packs of 25, it comes to $1.48 a calendar. Jus think, your name is in that persons house, year round!! I bought 25 and we're buying 100 more this week. if you buy 50 $1.28, buy 100 $1.10!

The calendars are AWESOME!! I'm going to send them to top hosts from this year, with their PHD expiration marked. And if my team were organized enough to have our meeting dates planned at the beginning of the year, I'd give them each one with all the meetings marked. :)I think they'll be great for new consultants, too. Mark their 30 and 90 day dates, along with meetings and conference. And then they've got some great recipes to try.

I heard rumors of a new "glitz or bling shirt"??? If so was it a TEEshirt with bling???

chefann said:
The calendars are AWESOME!! I'm going to send them to top hosts from this year, with their PHD expiration marked. And if my team were organized enough to have our meeting dates planned at the beginning of the year, I'd give them each one with all the meetings marked. :)

I think they'll be great for new consultants, too. Mark their 30 and 90 day dates, along with meetings and conference. And then they've got some great recipes to try.

I LOVE this idea. Thanks Ann!

heat123 said:
I heard rumors of a new "glitz or bling shirt"??? If so was it a TEEshirt with bling???

If there was one, it was gone so fast that most people never saw it!

Or maybe they were just refering to the 3/4 bling again??

There was a red T with silver lettering. Nicer than the budget logo T, but not as fancy as the bling shirt.They didn't have everything in the book (I was looking for the 3/4 sleeve bling shirt). But despite that, I still walked away with $200 of stuff in my bag. Which went out in a surprise box the next day because there was no way it would fit in my suitcase.

There was a way cute black toiletry travel bag with the logo embroidered... it looks like the black one in this picture.

Attachments

• yhst-17297373371589_2009_3884183.jpg
    yhst-17297373371589_2009_3884183.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 404
GourmetGirl said:
There was a way cute black toiletry travel bag with the logo embroidered... it looks like the black one in this picture.

OUOUUUHHH, that's cute!:)

I saw another pic of a consultant wearing a new HWC pink fleece zip up sweatshirt, that she said sold out!!! I'm hoping that goes in next years HWC stuff to buy!!! ;)

There was also a pink long sleeve HWC shirt with the making strides logo on the front "pocket" area of it... very cute and only $12. Since I'm the chair of our team I totally bought one!

GourmetGirl said:
There was also a pink long sleeve HWC shirt with the making strides logo on the front "pocket" area of it... very cute and only $12. Since I'm the chair of our team I totally bought one!

SWEET, I just noticed your siggy and the $100 PC dollars for supplies! I won that same thing last year!:D

heat123 said:
SWEET, I just noticed your siggy and the $100 PC dollars for supplies! I won that same thing last year!:D

and weren't you a consultant last year and now you're a fd... maybe that will be good luck for me too :)

GourmetGirl said:
and weren't you a consultant last year and now you're a fd... maybe that will be good luck for me too :)

Well, I think I have lost FD status yet again!:( My 2nd consultant just went inactive and totally MIA!:cry: So here's to the new Hot Promo to get me back to FD next month!:thumbup::);):rolleyes:

heat123 said:
Well, I think I have lost FD status yet again!:( My 2nd consultant just went inactive and totally MIA!:cry: So here's to the new Hot Promo to get me back to FD next month!:thumbup::);):rolleyes:

Look at it as a blessing in disguise Heather! Now you can earn more money.

pamperedlinda said:
Look at it as a blessing in disguise Heather! Now you can earn more money.

That's very True! SWEETTTTTT! There's always a silver lining to everything!;)

Yeah - and continue right on through to Director, and you'll get even more!!

I should have bought that pink Making Strides t-shirt. Guess I'll have to order it now since I just started a team for the walk.LOVE LOVE LOVE the red shirt with silver logo. The shirt is more fitted, not big and boxy like a tee. I also got the pink 3/4 length sleeve polo in pink. It's VERY see through. oh well.Ann, the other bling shirt was available for order in the back where folks were doing business cards.

DebbieJ said:
I should have bought that pink Making Strides t-shirt. Guess I'll have to order it now since I just started a team for the walk.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the red shirt with silver logo. The shirt is more fitted, not big and boxy like a tee.

I also got the pink 3/4 length sleeve polo in pink. It's VERY see through. oh well.

Ann, the other bling shirt was available for order in the back where folks were doing business cards.

SWEET, the bling shirt (red and black) are soo what I want!

heat123 said:
I saw another pic of a consultant wearing a new HWC pink fleece zip up sweatshirt, that she said sold out!!! I'm hoping that goes in next years HWC stuff to buy!!! ;)

I bought this because it was cold in the building a lot more than it was last year. It's so nice and it was worth the price.

wadesgirl said:
I bought this because it was cold in the building a lot more than it was last year. It's so nice and it was worth the price.

How much was it? I hope they put it up for HWC supplies next year!;)

Do you guys know if they will put the new items that they had at conference there on the website? I am so wishing they put that HWC jacket on there I love pink.

The new things should be up soon. Merrill usually takes a little while to get their site updated, though.

thanks Ann :) you are wealth of knowledge

heat123 said:
How much was it? I hope they put it up for HWC supplies next year!;)

Don't forget we will be doing HWC in October also! I'm sure it will be in there until after then if not year round.

stacywhitlow said:
Don't forget we will be doing HWC in October also! I'm sure it will be in there until after then if not year round.

I can't wait to see the long sleeve and fleece and order both!

I totally with you heather, I want to get them I ordered me a help whip cancer shirt though and it didn't fit me right at all.

stacywhitlow said:

Ok, I'm confussed here.... we do HWC again in October????

Yes to help with the National Cancer Awareness Month.

cwinter474 said:
Ok, I'm confused here.... we do HWC again in October????
It's not a full-blown HWC month, but we will be able to do HWC fundraisers (with the higher percentages), and the "classic" pink products will be on PWS. PC is also putting together a corporate team for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks that month. We can participate and have family/friends/customers participate, too.

Related to Exciting Updates: New Merrill Products Revealed at Conference!

1. Were there new Merrill products revealed at conference?

Yes, there were several new Merrill products revealed at conference!

2. When will these new products be available?

The new Merrill products will be available for purchase on the 21st, as stated on their website.

3. Can anyone give us a sneak peek of the new products?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any specific details about the new products at this time. However, we can assure you that they are very exciting and worth the wait!

4. Will the new products be available for purchase online?

Yes, the new Merrill products will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website on the 21st.

5. Are the new products only for consultants or can anyone purchase them?

The new Merrill products will be available for purchase by anyone, not just consultants. Happy shopping!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • EpTxGuy