• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Onsite Registration: Classes I Get to Take & More!

In summary, there are a variety of classes available for onsite registration, ranging from cooking techniques to recipe demonstrations. Some popular classes include "Knife Skills 101", "Instant Pot Masterclass", and "Summer Grilling Essentials". To register for a class, simply visit our website or speak to a Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in selecting a class and signing up. Most of our classes are free to attend, but some specialized classes or guest chef events may have a small fee. When registering for a class, this information will be clearly stated. We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as any specific ingredients or tools that may be required for the class. However, all necessary materials will be provided. You
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Well, who knows what classes I will get to take..who knows much of anything..except I'm going...and EXCITED..!!!

Anyone else ever registered onsite? ANy problems

You are on fire! Have fun!

Woo-hoo!! I think registrations are down from past years, so you'll probably have your choice of classes.

congrats-----

Be sure to bring copies of the 2 confirmation emails from HO for your new recruits just in case. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo Heather! Looking forward to seeing you at the Meet n Greets!!!

Congratulations!!
How exciting!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday!
:D

What classes are available for registration?

There are a variety of classes available for onsite registration, ranging from cooking techniques to recipe demonstrations. Some popular classes include "Knife Skills 101", "Instant Pot Masterclass", and "Summer Grilling Essentials". Check our website or ask a consultant for a full list of classes.

How do I register for a class?

To register for a class, simply visit our website or speak to a Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in selecting a class and signing up. You can also register onsite at one of our events or parties.

Are there any fees for the classes?

Most of our classes are free to attend. However, some specialized classes or guest chef events may have a small fee. This information will be clearly stated when registering for the class.

What should I bring to a class?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as any specific ingredients or tools that may be required for the class. However, all necessary materials will be provided for you.

Can I bring a friend or family member to a class?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to a class with you. Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can ensure there is enough space and materials for everyone attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefmoseley