• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Cluster Meeting Tomorrow: Top Sales & New Products Await!

In summary, "Busting at the Seams!!!" is a Pampered Chef cooking class where consultants provide all necessary equipment for creating delicious meals using Pampered Chef products. Attendees do not need to own any Pampered Chef products and can bring their own ingredients if desired. The class typically lasts 1-2 hours and there is no fee to attend. It is a complimentary event to showcase products and share recipes.
Chef_2_Four
I can't wait for my cluster meeting tomorrow!! I want to see what I get!! It will be a good meeting for me!!! I had the highest sales for the month (I was the only one who qualified at $1500!) and I get to see all the new product!! I can't wait to find all this and go into information overload!!! 7pm won't come soon enough!!! :D

Lol...I feel the same way! I'm soo excited to see what all my director brought back for us!! Have fun at your meeting!!

Hope it turns out well for you!!!:D

Have a great meeting!

Related to Exciting Cluster Meeting Tomorrow: Top Sales & New Products Await!

What is "Busting at the Seams!!!"?

"Busting at the Seams!!!" is a Pampered Chef cooking class that focuses on creating delicious and easy meals using Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to attend "Busting at the Seams!!!"?

No, you do not need to own Pampered Chef products to attend the cooking class. Our consultants will provide all necessary equipment for the recipes.

How long does "Busting at the Seams!!!" typically last?

The cooking class usually lasts between 1-2 hours, depending on the complexity of the recipes and the number of attendees.

Can I bring my own ingredients to "Busting at the Seams!!!"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients if you have dietary restrictions or preferences. However, our consultants will have all necessary ingredients for the recipes provided.

Is there a fee to attend "Busting at the Seams!!!"?

There is no fee to attend the cooking class. It is a complimentary event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and share delicious recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
Replies
Views
2chefs
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat