• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting $1884 Show Success with Incredible Host!

In summary, this host had two big shows and made a lot of money. She is high energy and very organized. She is also very good at getting people to buy from her.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
........my new best show amount???? Just closed a show at $1884!!!! I'm so excited, I just had to share!

This host is amazing! She's had my two biggest shows so far and will keep having shows! Just wish she was interested in the biz, but I guess I can't have it all!! LOL

Great sales!! CONGRATS!!! What was your top sell?

That's amazing! Great job!

Since she doesn't want to be a consultant - keep her very happy as a host!

Congratulations!

So tell us the details of why this host does so well so we can pass it on to other hosts :)
Get any Pan-o-rama points from this show?
Great job!!

Congratulations!

AWESOME!!!! That commission check is going to be terrific with the upcoming holidays. CHA CHING$$$$$

Thanks everyone! :)

My top sellers - 11 jar openers, 8 mini serving spatulas, 4 food choppers and 5 citrus peelers.

Did sell one 8" SS sauté pan. I even made the garlic bites and everyone loved them. Did a speel about the cookware and told them about the cookware challenge, but I guess I need to work on that a little more. The lady who bought the sauté pan wanted the 2 sets (which she was going to buy through the host at 1/2 price) but her DH wanted her to try one out first. She is having a show later, but not until December, so that's not gonna help me with Pan-O-Rama........oh well, can't have it all! :)

This host has a cleaning business, so this is one way she gets a lot of her guests/orders. We live in a small community where everyone knows everyone and their business!! LOL She simply asks EVERYBODY!! I could really learn from her. She's an extremely high energy person and is very organized when it comes to her guest list. She must have had about 60 names or more!! And, my guess is, she would have a way with people that would make them want to buy from her. She's got an amazing touch! I told her she could teach a course on hosting!! LOL

I will definitely be keeping her on my best host list, that's for sure!! A show like this sure helps to boost my confidence. AND, I'm only $200 away from sell-a-thon level 1!!! WOO HOO!!!

Last edited:

Related to Exciting $1884 Show Success with Incredible Host!

1. What is "Did You Notice..........."?

"Did You Notice..........." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. Are the products in the "Did You Notice..........." line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Did You Notice..........." line are dishwasher safe. This makes clean-up a breeze after using them in the kitchen.

3. Can I purchase "Did You Notice..........." products online?

Yes, "Did You Notice..........." products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these products at Pampered Chef parties.

4. Are the materials used in "Did You Notice..........." products safe for food consumption?

Absolutely! All of the materials used in "Did You Notice..........." products are food-safe and meet strict safety standards.

5. Can "Did You Notice..........." products be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, many of the "Did You Notice..........." products can be used for both cooking and baking. They are versatile and can be used in various ways to prepare different types of meals and treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
c00p
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies