1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Excited and wanted to share

1. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

I just qualified for my third super starter month and I'm $150 away from my second plus bonus package. I already got the stripped set my next set will be the stones. I'm sooo excited. I have a show on wednesday and I'm hoping that it is over $150 in sales. I'm also bonusing this month. Okay so I'm alittle confused on the bonusing thing. Once I'm over 1499 in sales I bonus but do they bonus all my sales or just anything over 1499.
    I talked to my host for wednesday and I told her if she gets 2 bookings i'll give her a free classic batter bowl at the second show. I also have two more possible shows for december and a book show that is still open. I love pampered chef!!!!!!! I'm doing pretty good and I love it. I couldnt ask for a better part time job. Thanks for listening. I just had to share my excitement with someone :)

Nov 14, 2005
  2. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Licia,
    That is AWESOME! You go girl! Keep it rockin' and rollin' and keep us up to date on your continued success.. Gotta love the momentum you get from doing so well on your biz!

God bless, and remember we're all here if you need anything!
    ~Amanda

Nov 14, 2005
  3. That is AWESOME!!! I look forward (HOPE) to be having these awesome sucess stories to share with y'all! My first "real" show is this upcoming Wednesday. I know what all I'm gonna do, but I'm still a bit apprehensive!! Wish me well!!! :D

4. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

good luck with your show!! just remember to relax and have fun. if your guests see you having fun they will have fun!! also get them involved any way you can...it helps increase sales and it makes it alot more fun!!

5. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

GREAT JOB!!! You are doing very well and hope that your enthusiasm continues throughout your PC years!!! Okay now I am a bit confused by your question on the bonus pkgs. I was under the impression that anything over $1250 in sales goes towards a bonus pkg not $1499. Then everytime you reach $1250 in your "bonus kitty" you get to choose a bonus pkg of your choice. You may want to check on this or maybe I am just confused my self. Anyway good luck in your business!

Nov 14, 2005
Have something to add?