• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchanging a Large Serving Tong for Barbecue Jumbo Turner

In summary, a customer has requested to exchange an item for a different one and is willing to pay the difference. It is suggested that the customer call the Solution Center themselves to handle the exchange. It is also mentioned that the best way to handle this is to have the customer take care of the exchange themselves, either by sending the item back directly to the company or returning it to the consultant if they have a good relationship. Some consultants have done the adjustment for the customer in the past, but it is generally agreed that it is easier for the customer to handle it themselves. It is also noted that the return is within the 30-day window and the consultant will be away for a week.
letscook04
Gold Member
I just received an email for someone that placed an outside order, she ordered the Large Serving Tongs and wants to exchange it for the Barbecue Jumbo Turner. She will pay the difference. How should I handle this? :rolleyes:

In this case, I find it easier for the customer to call the Solution Center themselves so they can pay the difference. Give her the 888 #

Thanks Deb!! That was easy! LOL :D

DebbieJ said:
In this case, I find it easier for the customer to call the Solution Center themselves so they can pay the difference. Give her the 888 #

I totally agree in this type of an instance. Between the money and the shipping/return they need to take care of this themselves. I believe this is the best way of handling it to get this resolved.

I have done the adjustment for them before and then if there is a difference they pay me and I put it in my account and PC takes it out. If it is within the 30 days and PC send out a label I tell them to send it straight to the guest unless she/he is a good customer and I tell them to bring me the product and I will do it for them.

jrstephens said:
I have done the adjustment for them before and then if there is a difference they pay me and I put it in my account and PC takes it out. If it is within the 30 days and PC send out a label I tell them to send it straight to the guest unless she/he is a good customer and I tell them to bring me the product and I will do it for them.

Yes, it is less than 30 days. I am going away for a week and I emailed her back with HO #.

Thanks everyone for all your help!:)

jrstephens said:

Never thought about that part, Jennifer. Thanks for your input.

Related to Exchanging a Large Serving Tong for Barbecue Jumbo Turner

1. Can I exchange my large serving tong for a barbecue jumbo turner?

Yes, we offer exchanges for any Pampered Chef product within 30 days of purchase. Please visit our website or contact our customer service team for more information on how to initiate an exchange.

2. How long does the exchange process take?

The exchange process typically takes 2-4 weeks from the time we receive your returned item. However, this may vary depending on the shipping time and availability of the desired item.

3. Do I need to provide a reason for the exchange?

No, you do not need to provide a reason for the exchange. We want to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases, so we offer exchanges for any reason.

4. Is there a cost to exchange my product?

No, there is no cost to exchange your product as long as it is within 30 days of purchase and in its original condition.

5. Can I exchange my product for a different item?

Yes, you can exchange your large serving tong for any other Pampered Chef product of equal or lesser value. If the desired item is of a higher value, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
shano
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies