• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchange Process for Mix and Mash and Mix and Chop: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to initiate an exchange, you must contact the customer service team either by phone or email. You can exchange a gifted product, but only for an item of equal or lesser value. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to request an exchange, and after that, it cannot be processed. If the product is damaged or defective, shipping costs for the exchanged item will be covered. Otherwise, you will be responsible for shipping fees. If the desired product is out of stock, alternatives or a refund/store credit will be offered.
Miss Cori
I have a girl who wants to do an exchange, she ordered the mix and mash, she meant the mix and chop. So can anyone tell me how to do this, my director didnt answer her phone. Thanks

Email the HO with all of the info: show #, host name, customer name, and what needs to be exchanged for what. They'll get back to you.

Thank you I figured it out

Miss Cori said:
she ordered the mix and mash, she meant the mix and chop.

I ran into this same thing at my show on Thursday. Fortunately, I overheard them talking and was able to help! I had the host brown the hamburger before the show and let her use the mix and chop. She gave a "testimonial" during my show. Afterwards they were all talking about how they needed to buy the mix and mash! I showed them the two tools and explained the difference (in name and performance). It is easy to confuse the two because of the name so I'll probably do that at all my shows now. Even helped me sell a few mix and mash's too!!

I did this my self.LOL I keep thinking of mashing the meat not chopping it. So have to excange two of them now.

Related to Exchange Process for Mix and Mash and Mix and Chop: Step-by-Step Guide

1. How do I start the exchange process?

To start an exchange, you will need to contact our customer service team either by phone or email. They will guide you through the process and provide you with further instructions.

2. Can I exchange a product that I received as a gift?

Yes, you can exchange a product that was given to you as a gift. However, please note that the exchange can only be made for another product of equal or lesser value.

3. How long do I have to request an exchange?

You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to request an exchange for a product. After this time, we are unable to process an exchange for you.

4. Do I need to pay for shipping for the exchanged product?

If the product you received is damaged or defective, we will cover the cost of shipping for the exchanged product. However, if you are exchanging for a different item or for personal reasons, you will be responsible for the shipping fees.

5. What if the product I want to exchange is no longer available?

If the product you want to exchange is out of stock, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or provide you with a refund or store credit for the value of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbenton4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • raebates