1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Evite feature on PWS

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I am hosting a Recipe Tasting this weekend and want to send an evite from my personal website. I don't see a way to customize these emails enough to my liking. Am I missing an option? Seems like PC's heading or text is not what I want. Thanks for the help....

Sep 28, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Unfortunately the e-invitations cannot be edited, except for the parts where you can type in the boxes. You could send the e-invite to yourself, then forward through your email program, or use iContact (if you have it) to send it out. If you do that, your RSVP links won't work though, so you'll ahve to delete the buttons.

Sep 28, 2009
  3. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I would love it if they would create a blank template. I think you could invite them to a show.

Sep 28, 2009
  4. beepampered

If you're sending an evite to a show it is almost what I want. Unfortunately, the headline says "cooking show" and I don't want people to think that. I will just use evite.com and realize that's partially why my host rarely use this feature although I mention every time...Thanks for the answers....

Sep 28, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

FYI- evite is a trademark of evite.com. Our PWS have e-invitations or electronic invitations.

Sep 28, 2009
  6. beepampered

Oh, I didn't know that. They may have a legal trademark but it seems to be part of the everyman's vocabulary. Sorta like Kleenex or Band-Aid. When was the last time you ask your crying child if they'd like an adhesive bandage? So, I guess I'll just continue to miss-use the word since this is how I host coach. "You can use the e-vite feature on my website."

Sep 28, 2009
Have something to add?