• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Evite feature on PWS

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
I am hosting a Recipe Tasting this weekend and want to send an evite from my personal website. I don't see a way to customize these emails enough to my liking. Am I missing an option? Seems like PC's heading or text is not what I want. Thanks for the help....

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Unfortunately the e-invitations cannot be edited, except for the parts where you can type in the boxes. You could send the e-invite to yourself, then forward through your email program, or use iContact (if you have it) to send it out. If you do that, your RSVP links won't work though, so you'll ahve to delete the buttons.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I would love it if they would create a blank template. I think you could invite them to a show.

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
If you're sending an evite to a show it is almost what I want. Unfortunately, the headline says "cooking show" and I don't want people to think that. I will just use evite.com and realize that's partially why my host rarely use this feature although I mention every time...Thanks for the answers....

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
FYI- evite is a trademark of evite.com. Our PWS have e-invitations or electronic invitations.

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Oh, I didn't know that. They may have a legal trademark but it seems to be part of the everyman's vocabulary. Sorta like Kleenex or Band-Aid. When was the last time you ask your crying child if they'd like an adhesive bandage? So, I guess I'll just continue to miss-use the word since this is how I host coach. "You can use the e-vite feature on my website."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg