• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Wondered What Happens When Ugly People Meet God?

In summary, a bus carrying only ugly people crashes and they all die. At the Pearly Gates, God grants each person one wish. Most ask to be gorgeous, but the last guy asks for them all to be made ugly again. The conversation ends with a quote about learning to dance in the rain and the joke being shared among friends.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too" another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy eventually calms down and says:

"Make 'em all ugly again."

NEXT TIME YOU'RE LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPY

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

That's a funny one! :) Very cute.

Too funny!! I just forwarded it to my office buddies!

Have you posted it on the humor thread?

Oh so funny!!!!! I emailed it to my DH and he has sent it around the office as well.

LMAO!!! that is cute :)

That's great!

cute! just the giggle I was needing :)

That was funny. I let my son read it, and he laughed too.

Thats so funny. I love it!!

Thanks Kelley this was just what my DH needed today. He left for work 10min before 2am and was there until 3pm. He enjoyed the joke and said it gave him the laugh he needed to finish his day. Thank you.

Glad it gave all of you a chuckle! I thought it was cute, too!

(I am that person...laughing hysterically when I think of something funny to do or say to my DH and I can get myself laughing so hard that I can't even tell him what's so funny!)

KellyTheChef said:
A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too" another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy eventually calms down and says:

"Make 'em all ugly again."

NEXT TIME YOU'RE LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPY

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

ragschef said:
Too funny!! I just forwarded it to my office buddies!

Have you posted it on the humor thread?

Now she has! ;)

1. What is the joke behind "Last Wish"?

The joke is a play on words, using the phrase "last wish" which typically refers to a dying person's final request, and twisting it to refer to a religious person's desire to attend a church service one last time before passing away.

2. Is this joke offensive to religious people?

No, the joke is meant to be lighthearted and is not intended to offend anyone's religious beliefs.

3. Where did this joke originate from?

The origin of this joke is unclear, but it has been a popular joke among comedians and in online forums for many years.

4. Can this joke be used in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the audience. While the joke may be appropriate for some professional settings, it may not be suitable for others. Use your discretion and consider the sensitivities of your audience before telling this joke.

5. Are there any variations of this joke?

Yes, there are many variations of this joke, with different punchlines and setups. Some versions use different religious denominations or characters, while others may use a different setting or scenario. It's a popular joke with many different variations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • pamperedpals