• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?

In summary, "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?" is a unique and innovative product that connects you with your loved ones by using your phone's contact list and analyzing your communication patterns. It offers customization options, is compatible with most smartphones, and has no monthly fee. It can also be used for business purposes, but it is primarily designed for personal use.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I was just thinking about what potential hosts I need to contact again and then the phone rang!

The one I was just thinking about called and booked for August 17th! :D

Love it!

YEA!

There's your August booking - how easy was that?:D

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA!

There's your August booking - how easy was that?:D

Yes! Very easy...and to top it off about 2 hours ago my cousin called and her husband wants to order a boning knife.

A sale and a booking all while doing housework.

That is great!!!! Makes your August start out with a bang.

That totally happened to me last night! I had a show to close and the host was getting back from vacation yesterday so I wanted to wait til the evening. Well I had company over today so yesterday I was running around like crazy after work trying to clean the place up and kept thinking "I NEED TO CALL HER" so I finally got out my computer so I could open P3 and then I got distracted. Then she called! I'm glad too because the show ended up over $600 and I'm glad I got it to count for July!

Happens to me all the time. Congratulations!

1. How does "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?" work?

Our "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?" product is a unique and innovative tool that uses advanced technology to connect you with your loved ones. It utilizes your phone's contact list and analyzes your communication patterns to predict when you may be thinking about someone and alerts you when they call.

2. Can I customize the settings for "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?"

Yes, our product allows for various customization options. You can choose which contacts you want to be alerted about and adjust the sensitivity of the prediction feature. You can also turn off the alert feature if you prefer to use it solely as a communication analysis tool.

3. Is "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?" compatible with all phones?

Our product is compatible with most smartphones, including both iOS and Android devices. However, it may not be compatible with older models or certain operating systems. We recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service team for a full list of compatible devices.

4. Is there a monthly fee for using "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?"

No, there is no monthly fee for using our product. Once you purchase it, it is yours to use without any additional charges. However, there may be data usage fees if you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network while using the product.

5. Can I use "Ever Think About Someone and Then They Call?" for business purposes?

While our product is primarily designed for personal use, some of our customers have found it helpful in their business communications as well. However, we recommend using it for personal use only as it may not be as accurate in predicting business-related calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilchrist_pchef
  • wadesgirl