• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?

In summary, "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. These products are perfect for anyone who loves to cook but may feel like a dork in the kitchen sometimes. The "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" products are designed to simplify various tasks in the kitchen and save time and effort. They are beneficial for beginners, busy individuals and families, and anyone who wants to make meal prep easier. All products are safe to use and can be purchased individually or in a set. The Dork Deluxe Set is a popular option for those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools.
I just realized I get 5000 point for promoting to AD. HELLLLLOOOO where I have I been... I might just get Disney now!:D

Woohooooooooooooo!!!!

yeah!!! Make it so!

that totally rocks. And, to answer your question, I feel like a complete dork daily. Most days more than once. :)

beckyjsmith said:
I feel like a complete dork daily. Most days more than once. :)

Me too!!! :D

beckyjsmith said:
that totally rocks. And, to answer your question, I feel like a complete dork daily. Most days more than once. :)

me three!!!!

dannyzmom said:
me three!!!!

Me four! Actually, I'm just resigned to being a jerk and a dork and life just may feel better. I'm in a funk tonight because of something personal, despite an amazing show with a strong recruit lead... but this too shall pass... my dorkiness however, will remain.

Isn't it nice that we can be dorks and still get paid?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pc jenni, you'll actually get 4500 points, as long as you are an AD on Dec 1st

I was sent something from HO saying 5000???

AD's get a total of 5000, so if you are already a Director and got 500, you will get the balance (4500).

yes, I just looked it up and AD shows total of 5000 points deposited. I need qualify 2 people (have 9 signed but unqualified) and 2250 a month in sales. I am going to get it!

Related to Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?

1. What is "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?"

"Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. These products are perfect for anyone who loves to cook but may feel like a dork in the kitchen sometimes.

2. How can these products make cooking easier?

The "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" products are designed to simplify various tasks in the kitchen. For example, the Dork Chop Food Chopper can quickly chop vegetables and herbs, while the Dork Dipper makes it easy to scoop and serve dips and sauces. These tools save time and effort, making cooking more enjoyable.

3. Who can benefit from using these products?

Anyone who loves to cook can benefit from using "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" products. They are especially useful for beginners or those who may feel intimidated by cooking and baking. These tools are also great for busy individuals and families who want to make meal prep easier.

4. Are these products safe to use?

Yes, all "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" products are made with high-quality materials and are safe to use. They are also BPA-free and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, be sure to follow the instructions and safety precautions for each individual product.

5. Can I purchase these products in a set?

Yes, "Ever Feel Like a Complete Dork?" products can be purchased individually or in a set. The Dork Deluxe Set, for example, includes some of the most popular tools from the collection and is a great option for those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni