• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Been Quoted by an Anti-Network Marketing Site??

In summary, an anti-network marketing site is a website or blog that contains negative views and criticisms of the network marketing industry. People may be quoted on these sites if they have made statements or shared experiences that align with the site's negative views. Whether being quoted on such a site is a bad thing or not depends on one's perspective. It is possible to request to have a quote removed, but there is no guarantee it will be honored. It's important to be cautious about what is said publicly and to handle being quoted on an anti-network marketing site with care.
Stephaniecafe
I just googled my CS user name (looking for something else with my name)and it came up in a website I had never heard of! :confused:It really weirded me out that someone could quote me from in another site using this forum. Is there a way to get that removed from a weird blog? Especially the link to CS! Can we ever change our user names? Admin. Greg? I was seriously so new I didn't realize my user name wasn't supposed to be my real name... it's freaking me out! Yea, for all who read this, I was really new to using a forum.

The general rule of the internet is that once it's out there, it's free game. That means that your posts here can be searched and included by people you don't know on their sites.

I would contact Greg about getting a different username here...

1. What is an anti-network marketing site?

An anti-network marketing site is a website or blog that presents negative views and criticisms of the network marketing industry. These sites often claim that network marketing is a scam or pyramid scheme and aim to discourage people from getting involved in the industry.

2. Why would someone quote me on an anti-network marketing site?

If you are a network marketer or have been involved in a network marketing company, you may be quoted on an anti-network marketing site if you have made a statement or shared your experience that aligns with the site's negative views of the industry.

3. Is being quoted on an anti-network marketing site a bad thing?

It depends on your perspective. If you are proud of your involvement in network marketing and stand by the industry, being quoted on an anti-network marketing site may not be ideal. However, if you have had a negative experience with network marketing and want to warn others, being quoted on such a site may serve your purpose.

4. Can I request to have my quote removed from an anti-network marketing site?

You can reach out to the owner of the site and request to have your quote removed, but there is no guarantee that they will honor your request. It's important to be cautious about what you say publicly, especially in the age of the internet where things can easily be taken out of context or shared without your permission.

5. How should I handle being quoted on an anti-network marketing site?

If you are proud of your involvement in network marketing and stand by the industry, you can choose to ignore being quoted on an anti-network marketing site. However, if the quote is taken out of context or you no longer stand by your previous statement, you can reach out to the site owner and request to have it removed or clarify your stance. It's also important to be mindful of what you say publicly and how it may be perceived by others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NinaPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies