• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does This Error Mean for My First Show Submission?

In summary, the most common cause of the "Error: What Does This Mean?" message is a technical issue or incorrect usage by the user. There is no specific error code associated with this message, and troubleshooting steps may include identifying the trigger and checking for updates. Whether or not the error can be fixed on one's own depends on the cause, but staying updated and following usage instructions can help prevent it from happening again in the future.
Cape_PC
I am submitting my first show and I am getting an error from PPP. It says " Half Price item selections can not exceed what has been earned." She is just trying to get something worth $16 half price. Thanks!

Did she earn a 1/2 item? The system is telling you that you gave her too many 1/2 items.

If the show didn't hit $300, then the host hasn't earned any half-price items. The $300 does NOT include tax or shipping.

What is the most common cause of the "Error: What Does This Mean?" message?

The most common cause of this error message is a technical issue or malfunction within the product or system. It could also be due to incorrect usage or input from the user.

Is there a specific error code associated with this message?

No, the "Error: What Does This Mean?" message does not have a specific error code. It is a general error message that indicates something is not working correctly.

How can I troubleshoot this error?

First, try to identify what task or action triggered the error message. Then, check for any updates or patches that may address the issue. If the problem persists, reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

Can I fix this error on my own?

It depends on the cause of the error. If it is a technical issue, it may require the help of a professional. However, if it is due to incorrect usage or input, following the correct steps or making the necessary adjustments may resolve the error.

Is there a way to prevent this error from happening in the future?

Yes, staying up to date with any software or system updates and carefully following usage instructions can help prevent this error from happening again. If the error persists, it may be a sign of a larger issue that needs to be addressed by a professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Nay
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless