• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entire Show Online Through Website.

In summary, it is possible to conduct an entire show online by setting up a catalog show on the PWS. The easiest way to set up the show is to have customers do direct shipping, as shipping through the host can be more expensive. Orders will not ship out until the show is closed and they are downloaded into P3. It is important to market to more people and follow host coaching tips to increase sales. It is also suggested to use cooking shows to keep bookings coming in. The PWS admin tool could use improvement in terms of tracking who has opened the online invitation.
clshirk
Is it possible to conduct an entire show online? I have some friends who don't live nearby and a lot of our friends are online as well and don't live nearby. What is the easiest way to set up a show like that? I figure its as legit as a catalog show.

I figured any local orders we can put in PPP and all online orders come from PWS. But most orders will come from PWS.
Do they each get an option to ship to themselves? Of course with additional shipping charge.
Does the order wait to ship out when the entire show closes or PWS orders ship out once paid if direct?

Yes- you can do an "online show". It's just setting up a catalog show on your PWS.
The customers would be better off doing direct shipping - unless they know they'll see the host...otherwise the Host has to ship it all to them and I guarantee it will be a lot more expensive than just doing direct shipping.The orders will not ship out until you close the show- because you have to download the orders into your P3 and submit like any other show. Only individual online orders ship right away.

I just did two that way. The first one closed at $651.50 in Guest Sales ($651.87 in Commissionable Sales) and one of her guests booked & did $203.77 in Guest Sales ($334.97 in Commissionable Sales). The difference? The first host listened to my Host Coaching Tips. She marketed to more people, 3 days before we closed she contacted the list of names I had given her (the ones who had not yet opened the online invitation) and told them that she was doing a catalog show - so more people ordered in the last couple of days. They both closed in March ($986.84 in Commissionable Sales) and I made 27% that month, so I made $266.45 in Commission for establishing the two online shows, e-mailing out the host coaching tips, e-mailing the list of names who had not yet opened the online invitation (3 days before the scheduled close date). I did have to e-mail 2 of the guests and explain that we could not do "ship to host" and why (it violates military & customs regulations here in Japan). Both responded & said that the direct shipping rate was just fine. Host #1 came to my house to close her show, Host #2 called in her order. I literally never left my house for those 2 online shows! :D I didn't hand out catalogs, order forms, monthly guest specials, etc. I just had to review the online orders & then click the transfer button in P3 to pull them in. ;)I wouldn't want to do that method only, as I just got the 1 booking off the first show & no bookings off the 2nd show. The Cooking Shows are really the way to keep the "booking ball" rolling. But I certainly won't complain about the easy commission. ;)

Sheila said:
I just did two that way. The first one closed at $651.50 in Guest Sales ($651.87 in Commissionable Sales) and one of her guests booked & did $203.77 in Guest Sales ($334.97 in Commissionable Sales). The difference? The first host listened to my Host Coaching Tips. She marketed to more people, 3 days before we closed she contacted the list of names I had given her (the ones who had not yet opened the online invitation) and told them that she was doing a catalog show - so more people ordered in the last couple of days. They both closed in March ($986.84 in Commissionable Sales) and I made 27% that month, so I made $266.45 in Commission for establishing the two online shows, e-mailing out the host coaching tips, e-mailing the list of names who had not yet opened the online invitation (3 days before the scheduled close date).

That's a great idea!!! I wish the PWS admin tool was easier to either run a report/click something to show what everyone opened or just have a "Opened" column on the page next to the email date that showed "Yes or No". I hate opening the box and then scrolling ot the top. Scroll back down, click the next one, scroll back up....duh. But for a few extra orders, it would be worth a shot!

Yes, it's a huge pain in the butt ... but I do that for every show ... cooking and catalog. ;)

THanks ladies for the tips!

What is the process for hosting an Entire Show Online through the website?

The process for hosting an Entire Show Online through the website is simple and convenient. First, you will need to create a customer account on our website. Then, you can browse through our products and select the items you would like to feature in your show. Once you have made your selections, you can schedule a date and time for your show and invite your guests through email or social media. On the day of the show, simply log in to your account and start your presentation. Your guests can shop directly through your show link and you will earn all the host rewards.

Can I earn host rewards by hosting an Entire Show Online?

Yes, absolutely! When you host an Entire Show Online, you will earn the same host rewards as you would for hosting an in-person show. As your guests make purchases through your show link, you will earn free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items. It's a great way to get the most out of your hosting experience.

Do I need to be tech-savvy to host an Entire Show Online?

No, you do not need to be tech-savvy to host an Entire Show Online. Our website is user-friendly and we provide step-by-step instructions to help you navigate through the process. Our customer support team is also available to assist you if you encounter any difficulties. Hosting an Entire Show Online is a great option for those who are not comfortable with hosting in-person shows.

Can I personalize my Entire Show Online?

Yes, you can personalize your Entire Show Online by creating a custom show link and adding your own personal touch to the presentation. You can also choose which products you would like to feature and share your personal recommendations and tips with your guests. This will make your show more engaging and unique to you.

What are the benefits of hosting an Entire Show Online?

Hosting an Entire Show Online offers a variety of benefits. It allows you to host a show from the comfort of your own home, without the hassle of setting up and cleaning up. It also gives you the opportunity to reach a larger audience, as anyone with internet access can attend your show. Additionally, hosting an Entire Show Online saves time and money on travel expenses, making it a convenient and cost-effective option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • AprilM