• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Orders in P3: Tips for Adding Guest Information | 2021 Update

In summary, to add guest information to an order in P3, click on the "Edit Guest Info" button in the order entry screen and enter the guest's name, email, and phone number in the pop-up window. You can add multiple guests by clicking the "Add Guest" button and edit or delete guest information by clicking on the "Edit Guest Info" button in the order details screen. To save all guest information, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
StacieB
Gold Member
What information do you enter in to P3 when you add orders? Do you add all of the guests information or just name and phone number? I want to change things this year and am looking for ideas!! Thanks in advance!

I enter my customer's name, address, email address and phone number. I have found that when I do not enter the information, I always need it. It only takes a short time do enter it.

Sometimes I haven't always entered the address and email, but I think I will start taking the time to do it, because there have been a couple times I looked back at the guests and wanted addresses or emails for them.

i put everything in I know including any comments they made during the presentation, like gosh i need to learn to cook, or I wish I had more time to cook in the evenings. because after I put in the notes, when I follow up with them in the future I can help them bring to mind what they said, and this really helps with my CCC etc.
Sometimes guests give me their business cards and I enter in that information as well.

I enter everything I have plus observations so if one day I contact them. May be overkill but sometimes comes in helpful. I also enter the name of the host (or where I met the person) under the Organization line. Then, I can sort everyone from the same party or remember how I know a person if they contact me.

Thanks for the tips!

Related to Entering Orders in P3: Tips for Adding Guest Information | 2021 Update

1. How do I add guest information when entering an order in P3?

To add guest information, click on the "Edit Guest Info" button in the order entry screen. This will bring up a pop-up window where you can enter the guest's name, email, and phone number.

2. Can I add multiple guests to an order in P3?

Yes, you can add multiple guests to an order by clicking the "Add Guest" button in the guest information pop-up window. This will allow you to enter the information for each guest separately.

3. Is it possible to edit guest information after the order has been submitted?

Yes, you can edit guest information by clicking on the "Edit Guest Info" button in the order details screen. This will bring up the same pop-up window where you can make any necessary changes.

4. What if I need to delete a guest from the order?

To delete a guest from the order, click on the "Edit Guest Info" button and then click on the "Delete" button next to the guest's name. This will remove them from the order and all associated guest information.

5. How do I ensure that all guest information is saved in P3?

To make sure all guest information is saved, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the guest information pop-up window. This will save all entered information and add the guest(s) to the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Karen