• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Gift Certificates on PayPal

In summary, to enter a gift certificate on PayPal, log into your account, click on the "Wallet" tab, select "Add a Gift Card or Voucher," and enter the code. You can use multiple gift certificates on one transaction as long as the total amount does not exceed your PayPal balance. The gift certificate code can usually be found on the physical gift certificate or in the email/message sent to you. It can be used on any website that accepts PayPal and any seller that accepts PayPal as a form of payment. If the gift certificate amount exceeds the total amount of your purchase, the remaining balance will be saved on your PayPal account for future use or can be transferred to your bank account or linked credit card.
vtchef
Can someone tell me how to enter Gift Certificates on PP

Thank You.

Someone is purchasing a gift certificate??? There is actually a tab for that in P3.
Are they redeeming a gift certificate? These cannot be redeemed at a show. They can be redeemed online at The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Yes, Someone wants to purchase a gift certificate from a show.

Just select gift certificate from the list of products - there you should be able to change the amount and enter all of the information.

Thank You..

Related to Entering Gift Certificates on PayPal

1. How do I enter a gift certificate on PayPal?

To enter a gift certificate on PayPal, log into your account and click on the "Wallet" tab. Then, select "Add a Gift Card or Voucher" and enter the gift certificate code. The amount will be applied to your PayPal balance.

2. Can I use multiple gift certificates on one PayPal transaction?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one PayPal transaction as long as the total amount does not exceed your PayPal balance. If the total amount exceeds your balance, you can use a credit or debit card to cover the remaining balance.

3. Where can I find my gift certificate code?

Your gift certificate code can usually be found on the physical gift certificate or in the email or message where it was sent to you. If you are having trouble finding it, you can contact the person who gave you the gift certificate for assistance.

4. Can I use a gift certificate to pay for items from any seller on PayPal?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate to pay for items from any seller on PayPal as long as they accept PayPal as a form of payment. You can also use the gift certificate on any other website that accepts PayPal as a form of payment.

5. What happens if my gift certificate amount exceeds the total amount of my purchase?

If your gift certificate amount exceeds the total amount of your purchase, the remaining balance will be saved on your PayPal account for future use. You can also choose to transfer the remaining balance to your bank account or credit card linked to your PayPal account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KayPT