• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Your Shopping Experience with PayPal Payment Options

In summary, the customer would like to order from the website more often, but doesn't want to use a credit card. They suggest Paypal as an option, but the customer would have to enter their CC#.
cochef
Gold Member
I had a conversation recently with a customer who told me she would probably order from my website more often if we had Paypal as a payment option. So, I emailed that suggestion to HO and they replied that they will "send the suggestion to the developers for further consideration". Just curious if any of you have had anyone ask about Paypal as an option?

cochef said:
I had a conversation recently with a customer who told me she would probably order from my website more often if we had Paypal as a payment option. So, I emailed that suggestion to HO and they replied that they will "send the suggestion to the developers for further consideration". Just curious if any of you have had anyone ask about Paypal as an option?

Doesn't paypal link right to your debit card/credit card? Unless she's got money just stored up in her paypal account? Seriously, I think that'd be over-complicating things by offering paypal too. Or, maybe I'm just a crotchety old man.

I have several customers who want to order from my website regularly but don't use credit cards and want to pay by check. Maybe paypal would work for them because they can connect it directly to their checking account. Something to think about - if they ever offer it.

You don't need to pay by credit card for PWS. I have had customers place orders and at the very end when they are to submit payment- You can either givee CC# or check box to have consultant contact me for payment. You will still get the email that an order was placed via PWS. Then just call them and have you mail a check to you. I personally can't stand paypal. I either use debit card or cash.

Paypal would offer them the "security" of not having to enter their CC # in all over the worldwide-web....I think that would be one of the main reasons someone may want that. They have their account set up with Paypal, so when they checkout using paypal- the Merchant doesn't actually see the CC# information. I could be wrong, but I've done transactions with some vendors this way and they state it is a "secure/private" way that doesn't show them my number. For the customer that wants the option- I'd let her know she can certainly select the option for you to contact her for payment - as Lisa mentioned.

lisasfuncooking said:
You don't need to pay by credit card for PWS. I have had customers place orders and at the very end when they are to submit payment- You can either givee CC# or check box to have consultant contact me for payment. You will still get the email that an order was placed via PWS. Then just call them and have you mail a check to you. I personally can't stand paypal. I either use debit card or cash.

As far as I can tell, that is not an option when it is a personal order - like the Outlet and various specials offered only through our PWS - and not in conjunction with an online order for a show. Believe it or not, there are still folks out there that do not have credit cards but do have bank accounts to do Paypal.

1. What payment methods do you accept for Pws orders?

At Pampered Chef, we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept debit cards and PayPal as forms of payment for Pws orders.

2. Can I use a gift card to pay for my Pws order?

Unfortunately, we do not currently accept gift cards as a form of payment for Pws orders. However, you can use a gift card to purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, which can then be used to pay for your Pws order.

3. Do you offer any financing options for Pws orders?

Yes, we do offer financing options through a third-party provider for Pws orders. You can apply for financing at checkout and get a decision within minutes. Please note that financing options are subject to credit approval.

4. Are there any additional fees for using a credit or debit card to pay for a Pws order?

No, there are no additional fees for using a credit or debit card to pay for a Pws order. However, please check with your bank or credit card company for any potential foreign transaction fees.

5. Can I pay for my Pws order with a combination of payment methods?

Yes, you can use a combination of payment methods for your Pws order. At checkout, you can choose to pay with multiple credit cards, a combination of credit card and PayPal, or a combination of credit card and gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Kitchen2u