• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Your Hosting Game with Our Appetizer Plates and Caddy - Reviews Inside!

Don uses the SA for dinner platesI had been considering taking them to shows and now that Ann pointed out that the hosts could use them instead of paper, I think I will.
Kathytnt
What do you guys think about the Appetizer plates and caddy??

I think it would be a cute item to take to shows to help the host out with their show and show off the item at the same time.

I am a little worried about how heavy it might be though

I think this is cute item for our collection but I didn't like the finish on the cranberry plates

I liked the set. Considering there were 12 plates, I didn't think it was too heavy - at least not for toting around the house. Toting to a show is a different thing. :) Taking them to a show would definitely sell some - and would help hosts out because they wouldn't need to get paperware. (I've been taking the outdoor party plates for that reason.)

I didn't take that close a look at the cranberry plates. I did think they were cute, but food tends to look better on a white plate (IMO).

I was standing by them when Don Funt walked up and he noted the problem with the finish - I love the cranberry color but the finish wasn't pretty

Don uses the SA for dinner plates

I had been considering taking them to shows and now that Ann pointed out that the hosts could use them instead of paper, I think I will. I am amazed at how many times the host doesn't have any plates for the food. I will be getting the cranberry ones too - but I am loving that color.

Kathytnt said:
What do you guys think about the Appetizer plates and caddy??

I think it would be a cute item to take to shows to help the host out with their show and show off the item at the same time.

I am a little worried about how heavy it might be though

I think this is cute item for our collection but I didn't like the finish on the cranberry plates

Maybe they would fit in a TTA tote too surrounded by a microfiber towel. It would be neat to put out to server the samples...

I am excited about them.... becasue now I can finish decorating my kitchen....... :D and my DH can not complain about it in the least little bit!!! I am wondering if they would fit in the tool turn about bag..... with a towel wrapped arouind them...... I will have to try it and see when I get my plates when I place my sample order!!! :D

Good idea! I have the old and new TTA tote so I will be trying to use that for transporting them.

Kathytnt said:
I was standing by them when Don Funt walked up and he noted the problem with the finish - I love the cranberry color but the finish wasn't pretty

Is it that the finish was a "washed" look? Because that is actually how the cranberry edged plate is described in the current catalog.....maybe it just doesn't look as great as a solid color?

It has the hand painted look.... like the dots, not a solid opaque paint. But, I think that the plates that Don picked up had a few scratches on them? Or was I seeing dust on the top, and he was referring to the handpainted color?

Hey Jennifer I have a picture of us together - I think it was in the Chocolate Bliss area - DOn't have the picture right in front of me Hubby is going to help me get them cropped and scanned it I think I am bringing my digital next year Then you can tell if there is a glare and retake pictures

I thought about taking them to show with me for the host to use but then I was like, "UGH! MORE dishes to wash!!!" I'll have to see how heavy they are when I get them. Where are those darn products anyway?????

Yeah- where are your products? 'Cuz you know I'm comin' to your house to help you break them in. :D

We noticed the scratches and marring (?) on the cranberry plates. Every plate in the display room was scratched. I asked about it and the HO rep said "We are aware of the problem and we are working on it". Someone said the black triangles were the same way, but I did not notice it. I really want those cranberry pieces, but not until they fix the problem. I don't notice that with the cranberry accent pieces.

Kathytnt said:

What's everyone's issue with the finish?

my squares with the cranberry accents have scratched a little too. I think it is just because they have that hand painted finish. I hope the new ones hold up a little better since they will also be stacked on the colored surface. I am really excited about taking the set to shows though. As far as using the TTA bag, I think we might also need to place something in the bottom to stablize it, since it has four small feet.

dannyzmom said:
What's everyone's issue with the finish?
They have brushmarks in the color because they're handpainted. Like the tiles, but on a bigger scale. Apparently, there were some nasty scratches in the finish on the ones in the product room, too.

I love the appetizer plates! I do hope they're not too heavy. I'd like to take them to the shows to use. I'm not big on more dishes but if they get me a $60 sale, I say, "pass me the soap!"

They'll go in the dishwasher when I get home like the rest of the products!

I too plan to take them to all my shows - I love them! I just wish they had the white plates available separately. - next season (I bet).

This is one of my fav. new products. I just think it will be so great for people who entertain (like moi) and love that there are 12 plates (often you only get sets of 6). I also think, considering there are 12 plates, that the cost is reasonable, and I bet this will be a popular host 1/2 price pick. My only fear to using them at a show is I don't want people dropping and breaking my plates! I'll probably bring them and use them as part of a staged display but not use them for serving.

I respectfully disagree. I want them in peoples' hands. They'll be careful and they are chip resistant. I haven't had any of my SA pieces break or chip yet - well except those that arrived that way. Ohhhhhh! :eek: I need to go knock on wood!:eek:

Maybe the plates will come in the replacement parts list??? Who knows

Oooooh, great idea. I'm going to take these to shows as well!!!

I love these plates:D I just might keep the box they come in to take them to shows.

I have to say I'm excited by the appetizer plates. I only wish we had a choice of cranberry and white, not having to buy the cranberry separate.

Related to Enhance Your Hosting Game with Our Appetizer Plates and Caddy - Reviews Inside!

What are the dimensions of the appetizer plates?

The appetizer plates have a diameter of 6 inches and are 1 inch deep.

How many appetizer plates come in a set?

There are 4 appetizer plates included in a set.

Is the caddy included with the appetizer plates?

Yes, the caddy is included with the appetizer plates. It is designed to hold and display the plates for easy serving.

Are the appetizer plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, the appetizer plates are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleanup.

Can the appetizer plates be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the appetizer plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies