• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End-of-Year Teacher Gifts: Ideas for Showing Appreciation

In summary, Shawnna found an apple wedger as a good gift for a teacher. Kara found a flyer that has cute ideas for a thank you gift for a teacher. Kristi found a different flyer that has a basket of ideas for a thank you gift for a teacher.
chefkara
Any ideas for end of the year teacher gifts?

Teacher GiftI would give the ice cream dipper and hang a little ribbon around with a card attached saying "Thank you for teaching my child the scoop!"
There are some other neat ideas elsewhere in this forum that have cute sayings too. Good Luck in deciding. Lori

A whisk with a ribbon around it and filled with kisses looks really great. You could attach a card that says "thanks for whipping us into shape".

Also, if he/she is a tea drinker a our good company tea with an inexpensive coffee cup would be nice.

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Shawnna

Teacher GiftI can't think of a "cute" saying to go along with it, off the top of my head, but the apple wedger seams like an obvious good gift for a teacher. :)

dawn424383 said:
I can't think of a "cute" saying to go along with it, off the top of my head, but the apple wedger seams like an obvious good gift for a teacher. :)

"thanks for giving us the (w)edge" ?? :rolleyes:

pizza cutter or Creative Cutters - "For a teacher who is a cut above the rest"
Season's Best - "For one of the best"
Adjustable measuring spoons - "For a teacher who really measures up"

Ok...I am a teacher and would love any of those ideas. What I am giving my teachers comes from the website. It is the Quick-Stir pitcher with the coffee at the bottom (under the stirring part) and a bag of cookies on top. On the handle of the pitcher that is sticking up, you put a bow. It is on the consultants corner under inspirations. LOVE IT!

If you are looking for something less expensive, you can just give them a home made gift certificate and a catalog. They almost ALWAYS order more than the gift certificate.

ThanksThanks forthe GREAT ideas! Ginger, I can't find your pitcher idea on the PC website? I can't find inspirations? I found seasonal inspirations, but no pitcher idea, Can you help me ot further?
Kara

40 Gifts for TeachersWhat great ideas! :) I found this flyer somewhere and am about to revise it to my likings today! There are some really cute and inexpensive ways to say thank you to a teacher! Hope this helps!
Kristi

Attachments

• 40 Gifts for Teachers.doc
    24 KB · Views: 668
Okay, I just revised it using products that we came out with this summer and deleted discontinued stuff! Enjoy! I am really excited to use this. I am going to put it on my website because I am having a school fundraiser on Monday! Might help a little in sales!
Kristi

Attachments

• 41 Gifts for Teachers.doc
    26 KB · Views: 856
Looks like they took it off the website. Now they have a basket for bridal showers and other bridal ideas.

I'll see if I saved it on my computer at home. I know I printed it out, but that won't help.

Season Inspiration ~ Quick-StirI tried to upload the doc but it is too large. Email me and I'll send it to you!

Thanks for those 41 Teacher Gift ideas...they are AWESOME and really creative! THANKS!

Thanks Again

1. What are some affordable options for end-of-year teacher gifts?

There are plenty of affordable options for end-of-year teacher gifts that show your appreciation. Some ideas include a personalized thank you note or card, a potted plant, homemade goodies, or a small gift card. You can also consider pooling resources with other parents to purchase a larger gift.

2. Is it appropriate to give a gift card as an end-of-year teacher gift?

Yes, a gift card can be a great option for an end-of-year teacher gift. It allows the teacher to choose something they will truly enjoy or can be used for classroom supplies. Just make sure to personalize it with a thoughtful note or card.

3. Should I give the same gift to all of my child's teachers?

It is not necessary to give the same gift to all of your child's teachers. Each teacher may have different interests and preferences, so consider getting a personalized gift for each teacher if possible. However, if you are giving a gift as a class, it is fine to give the same gift to all teachers.

4. What are some unique gift ideas for end-of-year teacher gifts?

Some unique gift ideas for end-of-year teacher gifts include a personalized tote bag or mug, a custom teacher stamp, a subscription to a teacher resource website, or a donation to a classroom project on a crowdfunding website. You can also get creative and make a scrapbook or photo album filled with memories from the school year.

5. Is it necessary to give an end-of-year gift to my child's teacher?

While it is not necessary to give an end-of-year gift to your child's teacher, it is a nice gesture to show your appreciation for all the hard work and dedication they put into teaching your child. If you are unable to give a gift, a heartfelt thank you note or card is also a meaningful way to show your gratitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies