• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of January or Beginning of February?

should I expect a Jan. booster kit?No, the January booster kit is for recruits who have signed up by the end of December.
dianevill
Gold Member
First, I have to apologize for my ignorance - I have a recruit who's signing soon, and this is my first recruit in a few years, so I definitely don't know what I'm doing!

I'm wondering if it's more beneficial to her (or me) to having her submit her agreement at the end of January or beginning of February? March will be her first Super Starter month (she does have shows lined up for February). Is there a difference? I know the Pan-O-Rama for recruiting started in January so that won't affect either of us, and I think I get 2000 points if she qualifies regardless of when she signs. Is there anything I'm missing?

Also, she's having a show tonight, and if she wants to use her credit towards the kit, how long after submitting the show does it take before she can do that? I guess that could influence the sign date!

Finally, with her signing that finally makes me a future director :D Does the title and 1% raise go into effect after she qualifies?

Thanks for your help!
Diane

I think she should sign as soon as possible after her show! That way she has almost 10weeks for her first SS month and it will help her get organized & educated before her first show! I signed July 8th and Aug was my 1st month. It really helped me get ready for my first shows to have a chance to go through everything and educate myself.

As soon as her shows up as being submitted, she can use her kit credit. I only know this because I have my 1st recruit and so I was looking on CC at the information. If she submits in January she will get a Fall/Winter kit and the Super Starter promotions, if she submits in Feb. she gets the Spring/summer stuff (I think).

I'd have her sign up right away so she can start using her products and get comfortable with it all.

I didn't think about the Fall/Spring Kit thing! She may want to wait until Feb 1st to sign just so that she won't end up with a bunch of stuff that she doesn't want and then out $$ having to purchase the Sample Products instead of earning them in the SS Bonus's

Here is an email I got last night from my director. I too just signed a recruit 3 days ago and this is the information she sent me about it.

Superstarter Kit Information:
They are shipping fall paperwork in the kits through Jan. 30th. Then from Jan. 30 - Feb. 10th they are shipping Spring Paperwork with 1 package of Fall/Winter stuff to allow them to do shows in Feb. This information is if they select Feb superstarter, if March is their superstarter then their kit will not ship until Feb 1st and they will receive just Spring paperwork.

SS BonusesActually, the bonuses received are based on the month they earn them, not the month they signed up. So, if she earns SS 1 in Feb., she would receive the NEW package, not the old one. If she is planning on holding any shows in February, I would have her sign up now so she has current catalogs, plus she will receive the change over box. Or, you would need to provide her with catalogs, order forms, etc., if she waited until after Feb. 1 but still wanted to do shows in Feb.

Also, does your Director have any Quick Start Boxes left? If she does, and your recruit signs up in time, she could have the paperwork now and not have to wait. This is a great way to help your recruit get started FAST. Your Director will get charged for any Quick Start Boxes she has left at the end of the month, so I would definitely check with her.

Hope this information helps! Happy selling!

I just signed my first recruit !!!!I just signed my first recruit, but her SS month #1 is March, so she will get the updated starter kit and supplies. I will help her out with stuff to do catalog shows, ect until then so she can do a show or two in February.

Thank you everyone!I ended up calling HO earlier today because I had other questions as well, and "Carolyn" told me that if my recruit signs Jan 30 or before and March is her first superstarter month, she'll receive the fall paperwork/supplies and then will receive the change-over kit. If she signs after the 30th and during February, she'll receive the spring kit but will receive 25 fall catalogs and 100 order forms. I hope she's right because it sounds like there are a few different answers!!

Diane

Make Note - JAN. Booster Kits (for Dec.Recruits)I just joined PC in December and already have 1 consultant on my team. She received her kit in Dec. I called PC Super Starter at the home office and they said to mark her booster kit form "Spring Paperwork" and she will get SPRING paperwork and not fall.

New Spring SS bonusesDoes anyone know what new spring items are in the new Super Starter bonuses?

it's in the special edition KCN.

I do remember, though, that the Executive Saute pan is replacing the professional one in SS1.

What are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "End of January or Beginning of February?"

1. When is the best time to host a Pampered Chef party at the end of January or beginning of February?

The best time to host a Pampered Chef party at the end of January or beginning of February is typically around the last two weeks of January or the first two weeks of February. This will ensure that your guests have received their paychecks for the month and are able to make purchases.

2. Can I still take advantage of the January host specials if I host a party at the beginning of February?

Yes, as long as your party is submitted by the last day of January, you and your guests can still take advantage of the January host specials. Keep in mind that the specials may vary at the beginning of February.

3. Are there any new products or promotions launching at the end of January or beginning of February?

Yes, Pampered Chef often launches new products and promotions at the end of January or beginning of February. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any new releases.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef party at the end of January or beginning of February more successful?

There are a few ways to make your party more successful during this time. You can offer special deals or promotions for guests who bring a friend, or you can highlight products that are perfect for Super Bowl parties or Valentine's Day celebrations.

5. Can I still receive host rewards if I host a party at the end of January or beginning of February?

Yes, you can still receive host rewards for hosting a party during this time. As long as your party reaches the minimum sales requirement, you will be eligible for free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefheidi2003