• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Change Show Numbers on PP3 Quickly and Easily

In summary, if you accidentally cut yourself while using a Pampered Chef knife, stop the bleeding, clean the cut, and seek medical attention if necessary. In case of a kitchen fire, turn off the heat source and cover the flames with a lid or baking sheet, and never use water to put out a grease fire. To clean stoneware, use hot water and dish soap, and do not soak or put it in the dishwasher. If a product breaks or malfunctions, contact customer service for assistance. Lastly, always check the product instructions and warnings before using Pampered Chef products in the microwave.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Please, on PP3, how do you change the show # without redoing the whole show? Lots of CC #'s, I don't have time to call everyone before I go inactive.....I put in the wrong show # after my comp. died, says I've already submitted a show under the current number, and I need to change it. Please help!!!

Click on the Summary Tab at the top and there is a show # spot and you can change it.

Click on Show Summary - at the top of the order screen.

I don't think you can change the number without creating a whole new show and rekeying everything. Sorry!

ChefBeckyD said:
Click on Show Summary - at the top of the order screen.

Not show summary - it's just the Summary Tab...sorry!

What should I do if I accidentally cut myself while using a Pampered Chef knife?

First, stop the bleeding by applying pressure to the wound with a clean cloth. Then, clean the cut with soap and water and cover it with a bandage. If the cut is deep or won't stop bleeding, seek medical attention.

What is the best way to put out a kitchen fire while using Pampered Chef products?

If a fire starts in your kitchen, turn off the heat source and cover the flames with a lid or baking sheet. Never use water to put out a grease fire. If the fire is too large to control, evacuate the area and call 911.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean stoneware, allow it to cool completely before washing it with hot water and a small amount of dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. If there is stuck-on food, use a plastic scraper or nylon brush to remove it. Do not soak stoneware or put it in the dishwasher.

What should I do if my Pampered Chef product breaks or malfunctions?

If your product breaks or malfunctions, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with a replacement or refund.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Many of our products are microwave-safe, but it is important to read the product instructions and warnings before using them in the microwave. Some stoneware and metal products should not be used in the microwave. Always follow the recommended usage and care instructions for each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies