• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email From Ho About Technical Difficulties

In summary, due to technical difficulties today, all orders and agreements submitted through midnight CT on December 1, 2008 will be counted as November business.
Brandi2007
Due to technical difficulties today, 11/30/08, all orders and agreements submitted through midnight CT on December 1, 2008 will be counted as November business.

Please note, all orders and agreements that you want to count for December should be submitted beginning on Tuesday, December 2, 2008.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused to you and your business.

Rich Schubkegel
SVP, Information & Support

Thats great new! Thanks for sharing!

I didn't get this but that is awesome.

It's also important to note this portion:
Brandi2007 said:
Please note, all orders and agreements that you want to count for December should be submitted beginning on Tuesday, December 2, 2008.
So if you have catalog shows for December already, do NOT submit them until Dec. 2 for them to count for December.

Chefann-I e-mailed HO about this and haven't gotten a reply - does this include anyone who places outlet orders today? I had a customer (my sister-in-law) who wanted to help me reach Level 2 of the sell-a-thon but couldn't order online yesterday (she wants outlet items) and wants to know if she does it today if it will still count for my November sales. They already have the December guest special up on there and I wasn't sure.

The email said that any business submtted today will apply to November business.

I was just curious since the December specials are up already - you'd think they might give customers an extra day to order the stoneware on sale. Oh well. Luckily my sister-in-law just wanted outlet stuff.

Someone reported that the online orders today would not apply to the extension. Only P3 or PP orders will be considered November sales today.

BethCooks4U said:
Someone reported that the online orders today would not apply to the extension. Only P3 or PP orders will be considered November sales today.

Oh cool! I was waiting to send out my newsletter because I wanted any online orders to count toward December. Good - I'm going to get that out later on and hopefully start watching orders roll in!!

Related to Email From Ho About Technical Difficulties

What are the technical difficulties mentioned in the email?

The technical difficulties mentioned in the email could vary, but it could be related to issues with accessing the website, trouble with placing orders, or problems with receiving emails from Ho.

Is this email from a legitimate source?

Yes, this email is from a legitimate source. Ho is a company partner and our team has been made aware of the technical difficulties they are experiencing.

What should I do if I am experiencing technical difficulties?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.

How long will it take for the technical difficulties to be resolved?

The time it takes to resolve the technical difficulties will depend on the specific issue and its complexity. Our team is working diligently to address and resolve the issues as quickly as possible.

Can I still place an order despite the technical difficulties?

Unfortunately, if the technical difficulties are affecting the website or order placement, it may not be possible to place an order at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
jentapp
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies