• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Efficiently Manage Users in P3 | Simplify User Switching Process

In summary, to add new users to P3, go to the "Manage Users" section and click on the "Add User" button. To delete a user from P3, go to the "Manage Users" section, select the user, and click on the "Delete User" button. To switch between users in P3, click on the "Switch User" button and select the user from the drop-down menu. You can change a user's permissions by going to the "Manage Users" section and editing their permissions for each tool. There is no limit to the number of users you can have in P3, but additional fees may apply for larger user accounts.
chefkathy
So it appears that I can't toggle between users like one can do on Windows XP and Vista, for example. Do I really need to close and reopen P3 to switch to a new user?

yep, it is a pain.

bummer.But hey, it means one of my gals is reactivating, so I dodged a bullet there. :D

1. How do I add new users to P3?

To add new users to P3, go to the "Manage Users" section in your P3 account. Click on the "Add User" button and fill in the required information for the new user. Once completed, click "Save" to add the new user to your P3 account.

2. Can I delete a user from P3?

Yes, you can delete a user from P3 by going to the "Manage Users" section and clicking on the user you want to delete. Then, click on the "Delete User" button and confirm the deletion. Please note that this action is irreversible and the user will no longer have access to your P3 account.

3. How do I switch between users in P3?

To switch between users in P3, click on the "Switch User" button in the top right corner of your P3 account. A drop-down menu will appear with a list of all users in your account. Simply click on the user you want to switch to and you will be logged into their account.

4. Can I change a user's permissions in P3?

Yes, you can change a user's permissions in P3 by going to the "Manage Users" section and clicking on the user you want to edit. From there, you can adjust their permissions for each tool in P3 by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each tool.

5. Is there a limit to the number of users I can have in P3?

No, there is no limit to the number of users you can have in P3. You can add as many users as you need to efficiently manage your P3 account. However, please note that additional fees may apply for larger user accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermeplease
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies