• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Muffin Making: How a Simple Change Improved My Baking Routine

In summary, "Just Discovered This..." is a section on the Pampered Chef website featuring new and exclusive kitchen gadgets and tools, carefully selected by their team. New products are added every month and can only be found on their website. Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn discounts on these products through their Consultant Rewards program or by hosting a party. Customers can also leave reviews and ratings for each product.
Chef_2_Four
I make muffins almost on a daily basis for my kids. I take a spoon and try not to spill it, blah, blah, until yesterday a light bulb came over head....why not use the medium size scoop I have! You know I can dip the muffin mix into the pan a whole lot faster now!! :D I'm going to have to share that at my next show. I always thought of it for cookies and not much else. I'm not a think outside of the box kinda person!! :p

If you have the deluxe mini-muffin pan, the small scoop works perfect for it.

The Large Scoop is perfect for muffins. An easy cross sell with the muffin stones and silicone floral pan. I mention it all the time.

I don't have any of the muffin stones I have thought about them....are they super moist like the silicone pans or just after they have been seasoned awhile?

Dear fellow chef,I am so glad to hear that you have found a new way to make your daily muffin routine easier and faster! It's amazing how a simple tool like a medium size scoop can make a big difference in the kitchen. I also love finding new ways to use my kitchen tools and I'm glad you are planning to share this tip at your next show. It's always great to think outside of the box and share helpful tips with others. Keep up the great baking and happy cooking!Best,

What is "Just Discovered This..."?

"Just Discovered This..." is a section on the Pampered Chef website that features new and exciting kitchen gadgets and tools. These products have been carefully selected by our team and are perfect for any home cook.

How often are new products added to "Just Discovered This..."?

We are constantly searching for the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets to add to "Just Discovered This...". New products are typically added every month, so be sure to check back often to see what's new!

Are the products in "Just Discovered This..." exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes! All of the products featured in "Just Discovered This..." are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found anywhere else. We take pride in offering unique and high-quality products to our customers.

Can I purchase "Just Discovered This..." products at a discount?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn discounts on "Just Discovered This..." products through our Consultant Rewards program. You can also earn discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party and using your host credits towards these products.

Are there any reviews or ratings for the products in "Just Discovered This..."?

Yes! Each product in "Just Discovered This..." has a section for customer reviews and ratings. We value our customers' feedback and encourage you to leave a review if you've purchased and used any of these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Laura4