• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Checked Out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS?

In summary, the return policy for Ebay items purchased through Pampered Chef is the same as their regular return policy, allowing for returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The Pampered Chef consultant discount cannot be used for Ebay purchases, as it is only applicable for items bought directly from the company. All Ebay items sold by Pampered Chef are brand new and unopened. Ebay items purchased through Pampered Chef will be shipped within 1-2 business days and a tracking number will be provided. Pampered Chef gift cards cannot be used for Ebay purchases, only for items bought directly from the company.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I know there was a thread at one point in time about selling ebay items and who to report them to... But i can't find it... I couldn't believe it when i seen the new help with cancer trio bowl on ebay i mean come on you know she is a current consultant cause we all just earned it in feb. Discussing

1. What is the return policy for Ebay items purchased through Pampered Chef?

Our return policy for Ebay items purchased through Pampered Chef is the same as our regular return policy. You may return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on Ebay items?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount only applies to items purchased directly through Pampered Chef and cannot be used for Ebay purchases.

3. Are the Ebay items sold by Pampered Chef brand new or used?

All Ebay items sold by Pampered Chef are brand new and have not been previously used or opened.

4. How long does it take for Ebay items purchased through Pampered Chef to be shipped?

Ebay items purchased through Pampered Chef will be shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef gift cards to purchase Ebay items?

Unfortunately, gift cards cannot be used for Ebay purchases through Pampered Chef. They can only be used for items purchased directly through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies