• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Wedding Punch Recipe for Black, White, and Red Themed Reception

In summary, the punch recipe for a black, white, and red themed wedding reception requires 1 can of pineapple juice, 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate, 1 can of frozen orange juice concentrate, 1 bottle of lemon-lime soda, 1 bottle of cranberry juice, and 1 bottle of vodka (optional). It can be made ahead of time and serves approximately 20 people, but can easily be doubled or tripled for larger crowds. The recipe can also be made non-alcoholic by omitting the vodka, and the colors can be customized to match any wedding theme by using different flavored juices and sodas.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
My son is getting married and I am doing the food need a good punch that is easy and that will go with a white cake that has a black icing there colors are black white and red.

Hey Dina - you should check out the punch recipe I posted on fb!

I sure will didn't think about there Thanks a million Linda.

Oh.My.Word. LOL! I can't believe Linda told you to use her punch! Use that, and everyone will be smashed at the reception! (okay - Love you Linda, but that stuff is like almost 100 proof!:D)

Are you looking for an adult punch, or one that can also be consumed by children?

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh.My.Word. LOL! I can't believe Linda told you to use her punch! Use that, and everyone will be smashed at the reception! (okay - Love you Linda, but that stuff is like almost 100 proof!:D)

Are you looking for an adult punch, or one that can also be consumed by children?

lol! not to mention that you'd go broke making it for a large crowd.

How about the the lemonade punch - 2 liters gingerale and one can frozen lemonade mix. Garnish with some frozen raspberries and lemon slices.

pamperedlinda said:
lol! not to mention that you'd go broke making it for a large crowd.

How about the the lemonade punch - 2 liters gingerale and one can frozen lemonade mix. Garnish with some frozen raspberries and lemon slices.

True!

At my reception, the punch was very simple, and clear too, so it goes with any color scheme. It's just equal parts white grape juice and ginger ale.

Related to Easy Wedding Punch Recipe for Black, White, and Red Themed Reception

1. What ingredients do I need for the easy wedding punch recipe for a black, white, and red themed reception?

The ingredients for this punch recipe include:

• 1 (46 oz) can of pineapple juice
  • 1 (6 oz) can of frozen lemonade concentrate
  • 1 (6 oz) can of frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 1 (2 liter) bottle of lemon-lime soda
  • 1 (2 liter) bottle of cranberry juice
  • 1 (750 ml) bottle of vodka (optional)

2. Can I make this punch recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this punch recipe ahead of time. You can prepare the punch up to 24 hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator. However, it is recommended to add the soda and ice right before serving to ensure that it stays fizzy and cold.

3. How much punch does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 20 servings. If you are expecting more guests, you can easily double or triple the recipe to accommodate a larger crowd.

4. Can I make this punch non-alcoholic?

Yes, you can make this punch non-alcoholic by omitting the vodka. The punch will still taste delicious and refreshing without the alcohol. You can also offer the vodka on the side for guests who would like to add it to their individual glasses.

5. Can I customize the colors to match my wedding theme?

Yes, you can customize the colors of this punch to match your wedding theme. For a different color combination, you can use different flavored juices and sodas. For example, for a blue and white themed reception, you can use blue raspberry flavored juice and lemon-lime soda. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kchef
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah