• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipes for My First Show: Friends & Family

In summary, the author recommends making the Chicken & Broccoli Ring, which is an easy recipe that can be made in a short amount of time. She also recommends the Mango Salsa Sundaes, which are a light but rich dessert that can be made ahead of time.
PamperedJess
I am having my first show on Saturday....I'm lucky because it's friends and family. Any ideas for easy recipes I could make?

recipe suggestionThe 3 Cheese vegetable Pizza found in the All the Best cookbook is fabulous!! I am in my SS1 month and made this the other night. EVERYONE loved it and it showed off a lot of products. I also made a spinach artichoke dip using the small oval which was also a great hit (found in the same cookbook). My host had requested the dip because I had also served it at the prior show that she had attended. Good luck! I hope this helps.
Jennifer

Thanks so much I appreciate it.

I like the garden ranch pizza in the new season's best book. Its one of the recipes PC suggested for when I first started out. It features alot of the tools from the super starter kit.

For my first 4 months (I'm in my 7th month now) I made the Rustic Foccacia, Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, Hot Broccoli Dip and the Banana Toffee Pizza. I liked them all and found all VERY easy to do.

RecipeI have made the Mexican Taco Salad Pizza at a few of my shows, and it's really easy. The host already has the crust and the burger prepared when you arrive. SIMPLE and FAST!! I have been trying to have a shorter show since everyone is so busy during the summer. I have prepared 1 recipe before the show, a simple dip or dessert, and then I prepare 1 at the show. This has seemed to help with the length of the show, unless you have a chatty group, then nothing helps. GOOD LUCK!! :)

Chicken & Broccoli RingHello! I am in my third month and made the Chicken & Broccoli Ring for my first few shows. Well of course, they were all bookings from other parties and they all want the Chicken & Broccoli Ring so now I can't get away from it now that I'm trying! I really want to branch out and make something new at a show but the host is insisting on this specific ring. It's very good but I want something different to make! Oh well, maybe soon! :eek:

Kristi,
Try making it in a braid instead of the ring. It's the same great taste your hosts are wanting, but it gives them a cool new variation. :) You could also mention that in the "All the Best" cookbook, they show how to make rings, wreaths and braids with lots of variations, by choosing a shape and then choosing a filling. I have found that guests really like when you point that out, and as a result, I have sold several of that cookbook.

I would do the Mango Salsa Sundaes They are SOO SOO easy and SOO SOO yummy with it being summer everyone will love this lite but rich dessert. I made the cups the night before and just demo'd one at the show... this way the oven does not have to be used.

Good luck... my first show was family too and it was s huge success.... i was more relaxed since i knew them all since i was 2 LOL :)

The mango salsa sundaes are fabulous!I did them at my Wednesday night show and everyone raved about them. I paired it with the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, so there was something sweet and light and something hot and rich.

TIP! I used the US&G on the kiwi to slice it and it worked great. After slicing, I just quartered them instead of chopping finely. It was nice having fruit of different sizes, giving the salsa nice texture.

Good idea with the Kiwi! I must admit, at Leadership conference when we saw the demo on stage I told my friend next to me that I was NOT doing the Mango Salsa Sudaes. (they intimidate me--I don't know why) Making the cups beforehand would ease my anxiety I think. Great suggestions!

What are some easy recipes I can make for my first Pampered Chef show?

Some easy recipes for your first Pampered Chef show could include:

• Seven Layer Dip
  • Mini Quiches
  • Grilled Chicken Skewers
  • Slow Cooker Meatballs
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Do these recipes require any special tools or equipment?

No, all of these recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Can these recipes be easily multiplied for a larger crowd?

Yes, all of these recipes are easily scalable to accommodate a larger group. Simply adjust the ingredients and cooking times accordingly.

Are there any dietary restrictions these recipes cater to?

Some of these recipes may be able to accommodate certain dietary restrictions with minor adjustments. For example, the Seven Layer Dip can be made with dairy-free cheese for those who are lactose intolerant. Please consult with your guests about any food allergies or restrictions beforehand.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, all of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. This can save you time and stress on the day of your Pampered Chef show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jcsmilez