• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy No-Cook Recipes for Hot Days | Prepare Ahead and Beat the Heat!

, but you chop up the lettuce and veggies and make the dressing ahead of time. Then you just add the chicken and salsa to the squares and put them in the fridge to eat later. You could also do the same thing with a fruit salad. JeanieThe month of June, I made Hot Pizza Dip (that I made and brought) and I did the pull apart bread when I got to the host's home. You could probably do fruit and a fruit dip instead of the pull apart bread. Or how about make your own ice cream sundaes? That would be nice and cool.For my Cluster meeting last night, my director had made Sassy Salsa dip that she served with chips
Michael Serrano
Silver Member
Hi All,

I'm interested in any No-Cook recipes anyone here may have. It has been sooo Hot these past few day that I'm trying to avoid cooking for my show this Sunday. I may just do what Tom does and prepare something in advance so that I don't have the oven on while I'm doing my demo.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Mike

If you are going to cook something in advance, you could cook brownies for Tiramasu Brownie Squares and then add the other layers as your demo. I've made this a couple of times and it's always a hit. Another option is a fruit pizza or clubhouse chicken squares which you bake the crescent roll dough ahead and then top as your demo. HTH.

Jeanie Gay

The month of June, I made Hot Pizza Dip (that I made and brought) and I did the pull apart bread when I got to the host's home. You could probably do fruit and a fruit dip instead of the pull apart bread. Or how about make your own ice cream sundaes? That would be nice and cool.

For my Cluster meeting last night, my director had made Sassy Salsa dip that she served with chips, veggies and pretzels. It was so good. I have no idea which cookbook it is in, but she gave me the recipe if you would like it.

I do the baking at home--Clubhouse Chicken Squares, Tiramisu Brownie Squares, etc.

Or, do a salad. Mandarin Pasta Salad is always good, but requires some cooking ahead of time (pasta and chicken). Or just use your tools to chop up a bunch of lettuce and veggies and then use the Measure Mix & Pour to make a dressing. You don't really need a recipe for that.

I've made the Mandarin Pasta Salad several times this summer and the Berry Wonton cups, you can prepare the cups ahead of time and just demo a couple of them without putting them in the oven. This past weekend I made the clubhouse Chicken squares and prebaked the crust at home. I also pre-made the Strawberry Margarita Squares and garnished them at the show.

Lisa

Michael Serrano said:
Hi All,

I'm interested in any No-Cook recipes anyone here may have. It has been sooo Hot these past few day that I'm trying to avoid cooking for my show this Sunday. I may just do what Tom does and prepare something in advance so that I don't have the oven on while I'm doing my demo.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Mike

The 7 layer salad squares are really good too. They are a lot like the Club house chicken squares

What are some easy no-cook recipes I can make?

Some easy no-cook recipes you can make include salads, wraps, smoothies, and sandwiches. You can also make fruit and cheese platters or vegetable and dip trays.

Do no-cook recipes still provide enough nutrients?

Yes, many no-cook recipes can still provide a good balance of nutrients. For example, salads can be filled with a variety of vegetables and protein sources, and smoothies can be packed with fruits, vegetables, and protein powders.

How can I make no-cook recipes more filling?

You can make no-cook recipes more filling by adding protein sources such as nuts, seeds, beans, or meats. You can also add healthy fats like avocado or olive oil to increase satiety.

Can I make no-cook recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many no-cook recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for convenience. Salads, wraps, and sandwiches can be assembled the night before, and smoothies can be prepped and stored in the freezer.

Are there any no-cook options for desserts?

Yes, there are plenty of no-cook dessert options such as fruit salads, yogurt parfaits, and no-bake energy bites. You can also make no-bake cheesecakes or puddings using a food processor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
PCJenni