• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy and Delicious: Need Suggestions for the Perfect Recipe!

In summary, my host is doing awesome on her diet and I thought it'd be great to make something that is healthy and taste great. I went through my Make it Fresh Make it Healthy cookbook and nothing stuck out to me! I tried the Raspberry Diva Salad from the cookbook and it was delicious- with or without the cheese.
sjspchef
My host is doing awesome on her diet and I thought it'd be great to make something that is healthy and taste great. I went through my Make it Fresh Make it Healthy cookbook and nothing stuck out to me!

Any suggestions?

What about doing the Cool-n-Serve show with fruits and veggies and a great dip with yogurt or just Fat-free cool whip with a little of Coconut sauce drizzled over it. It wouldn't take much sauce, and it's a very small amount that anyone would eat.

Not sure how diet friendly it is but is sure was good

Raspberry Diva Salad
1 cup pecans
2 TBsp each butter, brown sugar and our Caramel Sprinkles
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
2 heads romaine
approx 1/2 cup chunk of feta cheese
1 bottle Kraft raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
1 red onion (I use only half of it)
1/2 cup craisins
1 b/s chicken breast

1. Take 1 cup chopped pecans, 2 tbsp butter, brown sugar and caramel sprinkles in our Executive Pan, sauté with Scraper, on medium heat, till they are bubbly & smell nice, set aside to cool. Crumbling up occasionally as they cool so they don't all stick together.

2. Pound breast thin with flat side of the Meat Tenderizer on the Pastry Mat. (the chicken breast). S and P it with Bamboo S&P Set. Put on a Small Bar Pan and bake for 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven. Or 25 min if not pre-heated. Remove and cool on Cooling Rack, (oven mitt or pad) OR

2. Place Chicken breasts in DCB and do the 12 min microwave demo, season with whatever you like from the rubs. Lemon Pepper or such..Garlic oil....Then slice thinly for salad with Santoku....

3. Chop Romaine (cutting board, chef’s knife, handy scraper)
Put it in the Salad and Berry Spinner, rinse and take it for a test drive.
Dry out the Salad Spinner bowl and use it!! Or for a real wow, dry out the salad spinner and use it to make/serve the salad it---it's a lovely serving piece.

4. Wedge red onion with Veggie Wedger and put pieces in cold water, to decrease their powerfulness. Let sit a minute, drain, and put in salad.

5. Slice chicken thin using hold and slice and forged utility knife and put on salad.

6. Take 15-20 fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed, and mash with Mix and Chop, in Small Stainless Steel Bowl (or Batter Bowl). Add 1/2 bottle of Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing and whisk with SS Whisk. Serve with Bamboo Ladle in a Dots Bowl. (I call this speed scratch cooking---take a commercial product like a Kraft dressing and make it better by adding a fresh ingredient, the raspberries)

7. Using Rotary Grater, grate feta over the salad. big wow!
8. Top with craisins and rest of raspberries.
9. Sprinkle with the cooled pecans (do nuts last so they stay crisp)
10. Sprinkle on some whole raspberries.
Serve with Chef's Tongs on the App. Plates

You can save some calories by using a Fat-Free dressing. I make this salad with those all the time. But it is delicious- with or WITHOUT the cheese (I don't like Feta, so usually do without).

Hi there! It's great to hear that your host is doing so well on her diet. I completely understand wanting to make something healthy and delicious for her. Have you tried the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Salad from the Make it Fresh Make it Healthy cookbook? It's a tasty and nutritious option that your host is sure to love. Another great option is the Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, which is packed with protein and fiber. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your event!

What are some healthy and delicious recipes that I can make?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of recipes that are both healthy and delicious. Some popular options include our quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, grilled salmon with avocado salsa, and zucchini noodle pasta with turkey meatballs. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbooks.

Do you have any suggestions for low calorie dishes?

Yes, we have plenty of low calorie options that are still packed with flavor. Our cauliflower crust pizza, roasted vegetable and quinoa salad, and grilled chicken and vegetable skewers are all under 500 calories per serving. You can also browse our website for more low calorie recipes.

What is a good vegetarian option for a main dish?

We have several delicious vegetarian main dish recipes to choose from. Our lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie, vegetable lasagna roll-ups, and black bean and vegetable enchiladas are all hearty and satisfying options. You can also check out our vegetarian cookbook for even more ideas.

Can you recommend a healthy and tasty dessert recipe?

Absolutely! Our avocado chocolate mousse, berry yogurt popsicles, and grilled peaches with honey and cinnamon are all delicious and healthier dessert options. You can also find more dessert recipes on our website or in our dessert cookbook.

Are there any recipes that are both gluten-free and dairy-free?

Yes, we have plenty of recipes that are both gluten-free and dairy-free. Our gluten-free chicken parmesan, dairy-free spinach and mushroom quiche, and vegan black bean and sweet potato tacos are just a few examples. You can also find more options on our website or in our special diet cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl